Alpha&Omega (4/10)

Taehyung POV
It was only ten more minutes till I could smell my mate. I wanted to go out because I needed a break. Up till one week ago, I had to stay in my wolf form. Everyone took great care of me but they didn't let me go out so right now, I sneaked out as the others were talking and enjoying themselves. I sat down on a big field and looked at the brightest star. I miss you. I hope you two are doing well.... why did those Alphas have to kill you. What was their problem? Are you proud of me? I turned 18 and I am going to find my mate... I promise I will be fine again... just give me some time. I will take care of the Cubs in kindergarten again soon... I promise I will never forget you both. I love you. A sad howl left my throat and I laid down on the field. In the last month, Yoongi got a mark from Hoseok too. So now he is marked by Jimin and Hoseok. The Alpha had two marks too. Yoongi really wanted to mark his two mates too. So now everyone of the three has two marks. Yoongi didn't get his heat at all so it could be coming any time. I felt how my eyes started burning. I was crying once again. My tail tiredly swung side to side in the snow on the field. Why is it so hard for me to be strong just once? Maybe because I am an Omega?? A little piece of nothing. All I do is take care of other wolves' pups and give birth to pups, do the household and be a toy for horny Alphas. I breathed out heavily and closed my eyes. I hope my mate isn't one of those Alphas that treat me like shit. Before I even knew it, I fell asleep with sadness and small tears in my eyes.

Jungkook POV
I was the only one to notice Taehyung was gone after awhile. I went out and shifted into my wolf form, sniffing the air. Once I found Taehyung's beautiful scent I followed it, ending on a big field, covered in snow. No wolf sitting here... but the scent was just strong. I just continued following the scent until I was met with the white omega laying in the snow. His fur just the same color as the snow in the moon light. I breathed out heavily. He was sleeping. I carefully laid down next to him and put my head under his as a pillow. What was he doing out here? I closed my eyes, my tail softly brushing against Tae's as it swung side to side gently. The snow under me slowly started melting as we laid there, cuddled up against each other. Gentle breaths leaving my mate's snout. Everything was just peaceful. My breathing got regular and slow as I slowly drifted off.

I was sleeping peacefully when someone poked me with their snout. I opened my eyes and saw a panicked Taehyung. He looked behind me to signal me to look there. I turned around and abruptly stood up when I saw a big fire good 15 meters away from us. Taehyung nudged me before running away. I quickly followed him, looking back again. The fire spreading fast and of course the field was so big and Taehyung took a place at the other end. I run past Taehyung since I am a bit faster. He suddenly winced behind me. I turned around and saw how he laid on the ground, licking his paw. Fuck. With quick steps, I run back to him and carefully lifted him on my back. As I turned around, I was met with a big flame six meters in front of us. My mate whined on my back as he saw the fire too. My eyes scanned the field. We were basically encircled by fire. There was just a smaller spot just big enough for us. I quickly run there, careful to not lose Taehyung. It was a bit further away from us and once we got there, my space got faster . I jumped out of the fire circle, making Tae and me roll over the snow. Heavy breaths leaving my snout as I closed my eyes to calm down a bit. Taehyung then came to me and nudged my side. I looked at him and saw him limping towards the way to home. My feet sat back on the floor before going after my mate. The fire was still big and spread more but fortunately not in our direction. I caught up with the omega and licked his head. He looked to me and rubbed his head under mine.

Taehyung POV
Jungkook. My true blooded Alpha mate. I hope he will treat me good. I mean till now he did. I limped carefully to the steps to their front door. It really hurted that I cracked my ankle. I was thankful for Jungkook to keep me on his back or else I would be burned by now. My mate shifted back to his human form and patted my head. "Do you want to let it heal or do you want to shift back so I can mark my baby to tell everyone that you belong to me?" My inner wolf went crazy at that comment. I shifted back to my human form and blushed lightly. "There there. Let's go inside?" He gently grabbed my hand and pulled me inside, after unlocking the door. The others were passed out on the couch. A small giggle left my lips. "Not even noticing that we just run away from a fire. Idiots" Jungkook murmured. "Let's just go baby" He once again pulled me after him, to his room. Once we were inside, he closed his door and turned to me. "Do you want to mark me too?" I nodded shyly. "You really wanna feel the pain, I feel?" I nodded once again. "I wanna know how you are, Kookie" My arms wrapped around his neck, smiling lightly. His big hands laid on my waist, pulling me in a passionate kiss. His tiger flower scent driving me crazy. Our lips moved against one another in sync as we both closed our eyes. Jungkook traveled down to my jawline and neck, kissing it softly. He also left some small licks. "Can I, baby?" I nodded lightly. A small Yelp left my lips as Jungkook's big fangs sunk into my skin. I squirmed a little, unfamiliar with the pain. My Alpha held my waist tightly and licked over the mark after pulling away. "'M sorry baby" He kissed the mark before connecting our lips again. We kissed for some seconds before I pulled away and brushed my lips against his neck. "Can I?" He chuckled and nodded, turning his head to the right a little. I kitty licked over the scent spot before sinking my small omega fangs in his skin. A low groan left his lips as my teeth were in his skin. After some seconds, I pulled away and licked and kissed the mark. "I love you baby" A huge smile plastered on my lips as Koo gently laid me on the bed. "It's too hot, Koo" - "Then do this" He pulled down my pants and took off my shirt. The Alpha went to his closet and grabbed one of his shirt, throwing it at me. He himself, grabbed some shorts. After I put on the shirt and was only in shirt and boxers and he was just in shorts, I laid my head on his chest, closing my eyes. "I love you, Alpha" I felt how he placed a kiss on my head. "Love you more. Let's sleep"