Village Life(2/4)

~Few weeks later~
3rd person POV
Hoseok, Jimin and Namjoon came everyday, looking after Taehyung. The young trainee's wound were healed till now but he still wasn't woken up again. The king didn't care when the three males told him what happened. Jungkook and Jin took good care of Taehyung's wounds. Yoongi always stayed home when the two others weren't here to watch the trainee. They all became pretty good friends and also told that Namjoon and Jin and Yoongi and Hoseok were a couple. Jimin and Jungkook of course congratulated them. Right now they were all sitting in the room Taehyung was in, talking while watching him. They had, always since the day Jimin and Hoseok came here for the first time, Saturdays where they all just play and talk. They were all talking when... someone coughed lightly.

Taehyung POV
I slowly opened my eyes and coughed lightly. Then someone asked something. "Tae?" I looked around and saw six men sitting on the floor, looking at me. Then I realized that three of them were Namjoon, Hoseok and Jimin. "OMG MY BABY!!!" Jimin run up to me and hugged me tightly. I coughed lightly because it was to tight. "Baby, how are you? Do you have any pain? Are you hurt?! Do you need my medical treatment?!" I just smiled lightly. "M-minnie I am fine" He quickly place kissed on my whole face, of course pecking my lips too. "Baby are you really okay?" I nodded. "Are you sure?" - "Okay Jimin. He already said he was fine. Common now let me hug my baby too" I looked up and saw Namjoon sulking. A soft giggle left my lips before I opened my arms for him. Namjoon and Hoseok both immediately fell into my arms. "We missed you, baby"

He broke the hug once again. "Ah. What even happened?" They all looked at me. "You don't remember?" I closed my eyes for a second to think about what happened. "I only remember that I had a fight with my grand uncle" - "Ah who?" My eyes landed on a boy with dark brown hair and doe eyes. "The king" He immediately looked away after realizing we had eye contact. "So you both fought about?" - "Wait!! Hold up can we just talk about the fact that he is the king's grand nephew??!" We all looked at an other boy with a scar over his right eye and black hair. "Uhhhh what do you wanna talk about that?" - "Oh. Oh nothing maybe just that I FUCKING SAVED THE KING'S GRAND NEPHEW???!!!" Hoseok then went to the boy. "Okay Yoonie you are overreacting a little bit. Common he is just a human too" The boy just pouted, crossing his arms. I hissed in pain as my head started to pound badly. "Baby! Are you okay?!" - "Jimin calm down. He just woke up after weeks. Just get him some water" And with that Jimin was out the room. "Weeks? Namjoonie, what date is it?" - "Uhhhh July 15th?" Fuck!! I squeezed my eyes close. "Ah! Did... did my mother come o-over?"

3rd person POV
Hoseok and Namjoon looked at each other confused until Jimin screamed from the kitchen. "She didn't!" - "Why wouldn't she come?" Taehyung slowly opened his eyes again. His mother would always come on July 9th. Always. She never missed it. Not even when she was sick. It was the time where Taehyung nearly got forced to marry some girl. His mother saved him from his father's plans. She would always support him. Be there for him. Stay with him. But why would she miss it this year. Jin, Yoongi, Jungkook, Namjoon and Hoseok still didn't get why Taehyung would ask. Jimin came back inside the room with a cup with water. "She didn't come, baby. I don't know why. Auntie would never miss it" He said while helping Taehyung sit up so he can drink the water better. "I also looked at home but no one was there. Not even Yeji" Taehyung's head shot in Jimin's direction once he heard that his baby sister wasn't home. "What?! She wasn't?! How?" Jimin shrugged. "Now drink"

Jungkook POV
Ah what? I am more confused than ever in my life. Like what the fuck is happening? But okay one two three.... HIS VOICE OH MY FUCK!! DAMN!! I am a top but this. R.I.P.

Taehyung POV
"Ah by the way" I looked at Hoseok who was till holding that one boy's hand. "These are Yoongi, Jin and Jungkook" The three of them bowed lightly. I quickly did the same. Jimin sat next to my, looking after my wounds. "Ah! Fuck!" I squeezed my eyes shut in pain when Jimin came to a spot where it hurted the most. "Right here?" He softly put his hand on the spot. "Mhhmm!" I bit my lip, preventing myself from whining or groaning in pain.

Hoseok POV
"Let's get you washed up then I can see what is wrong here" Jimin carefully helped Taehyung up. "It's okay when I wash him up here right?" - "Of course! Don't worry, Jimin" Jimin smiled lightly at Jin before bringing Taehyung to the bathroom. "Are they going to wash up together?" My eyes landed on Yoongin who looked after them in confusion. "Yes. They always do that" - "Are they dating or something?" Namjoon and I started laughing. "W-what? Are you laughing at me?" - "Oh no baby! Not like that! They are best friends since they were 4 years old. They did everything together" I kissed Yoongi's pout away after explaining.

Taehyung POV
"Oh gosh Taehyung! That looks more than bad!" Jimin right now checked my back after he undressed me. I looked at him after turning around. "That bad?" - "You got a really really big bruise with small, deep cuts in the middle of your back... Of course that's bad!!!" A heavy, painful sigh escaped my lips. "Can you please just wash me up? I am to tired" Jimin smiled lightly, pecked my lips and brought me in the shower. He turned on the water and waited for it to be the right temperature.

After a bit, Jimin reached for the shampoo and put some on his hands. "Bend a bit, tall man" I giggled and followed his instructions. His soft hands massaged my head, rubbing in the shampoo. "Close your eyes" I once again obeyed him. He put one of his hands over my eyes and lightly put my head back before washing out the shampoo. "Now the body. Hmmm do they got some showering cream here?" Jimin's eyes wandered around the shower when he reached for the searched thing. Once again he put some on his hands and gently let his hands rub over my body. He spread my legs a bit to wash my thighs too. With soft motions he rubbed his hands up and down my thighs and ass. I don't have a problem with him doing that. It might sound weird for other people but please.... Jimin and I know each other since I was born. He is older but shorter than me. And besides that he is a switch while I am a bottom even though I have a deep voice. "Turn around" I did as told and showed him my back. Jimin sighed heavily before carefully rubbing his hands over my back and ass once again.

"Here" Jimin threw a towel at me. I smiled and dried myself off. My best friend then suddenly pinched my right ass cheek, making me let out a squeak. "Yah!" He was just laughing. "That was cute" I pouted and turned around again, playing mad. "Oh common baby" The blonde haired male turned me to him and looked at me. "You can't be mad at me, baby" Before I could answer he laid his lips on mine while wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer. I somehow melted into the kiss and just let my hormones play a free game. Jimin's hands caressed my waist carefully, trying not to hurt me. He broke the kiss and looked in my eyes. "You are so beautiful, baby" I smiled and leaned in, kissing his soft lips again.

Jimin had his hands on my ass, massaging it softly. Quiet moans escaped my lips. "So, so pretty" The male in front of me kept praising me with complements because he knew how I was during the whole July. My eyes were closed, enjoying the moment but Jimin's warmth suddenly went missing. I opened my eyes lightly and saw him holding my clothes. "We should go back to the others" A big pout immediately laid on my lips. "But, I want more" He chuckled and pecked my lips. "When we get home okay?" I nodded before he helped me put on my clothes.

3rd person POV
"What is taking them so long?" - "Hoseok you know how they are when they wash up together" Hoseok just rolled his eyes at Namjoon's statement. Then Taehyung and Jimin came back in the room. "Heyyyy!!! They live!" The two friends looked at a annoyed Hoseok. "Sorry..."

After Tae ate a bit of the food Jin and Yoongi made for everyone, he lightly pushed the plate away. This action caught everyone's attention. "Oh... do you not like it?" Taehyung quickly shook his head. "I like it, I am just not that hungry" He faked a smile. "Baby" Taehyung's gaze went to Jimin. "You have to eat" Jimin pushed the plate towards Tae again. "Minnie he said he wasn't hu-" Jimin cut Hoseok off, lightly glaring at Taehyung. "He is eating. Now. That is just a dumb excuse" - "Minnie-" He cut Taehyung off. "Eat. Now or else you won't ever see them again" Taehyung's eyes immediately widen. The other five boys just sat there confused.

《《Stay tuned for part three!!💜💜💜💖》》