Alpha&Omega (5/10)

3rd person POV
It's three weeks after Hoseok's birthday and also a few days after Yoongi's, they all had a lot to do with school. Taehyung was the most stressed out. Wake up early in the morning, watch the cubs, go to school, try to ignore any Alphas that could harm him, go home, make food, study, sleep four hours. That's his days right now. He's also scared about when his heat will come. It could hit him any time. Yoongi's first heat was.... well full of screams, sweat, tears and moans. No one of them saw the two Omegas for some days. The omega grabbed his hair in frustration as he read over his physics studies. The others didn't see the suffering because Taehyung was a good actor. Jungkook himself was a little stressed so he didn't feel the feelings of his mates as Taehyung's, more like his own. "What is that shit? Who in the world understands that?" He angrily closed his notebook and closed his eyes, sitting back in his chair. The other six wolves were in their garden, learning together... Yoongi groaned as he read through the studies and laid his head on Hoseok's lap. "Why is that so damn complicated??" They all just shrugged. Namjoon was about to talk but there was loud shuddering from the house. "What?" Jungkook jumped up and run back inside. Taehyung stared in shock at the broken plates and glasses on the floor. He just wanted to empty the dishwasher... the omega didn't even notice he had some broken pieces in his foot. "Tae!" Jungkook quickly pulled him away from the broken pieces and turned Tae to him. "Are you okay? What happened?" - "I-" The others then came in too. Jungkook checked if his mate was hurt anywhere and saw the few broken pieces in his mate's foot. "Pup, sit down" Tae did as told still belivered about what happened. "Namjoon can you bring the aid kit from the nursery room?" The oldest of course didn't need to be told that twice and run to the nursery room. Jimin sat behind his best friend and held his shoulders. "TaeTae, what happened?" The small omega just softly shrugged his shoulders.

The youngest now sat back on his, well Jungkook's gamer chair, while looking at his studies. It were a lot since he forgot to do them on another day. A heavy sigh escaped his lips as his eyes keep closing. The others cleaned up the kitchen and now sat in the living room. Before y'all could even blink, Tae fell asleep unfortunately throwing his cup with hot choco over. The others heard that and looked at each other. "What's wrong with him today?" Jungkook sighed and stood up, walking to their shared room. Once he came in, he saw his mate's head laying on his desk, the cup on the floor, many books and notebooks on the table and a few chocolate bar papers at the far end. A mess in all. A heavy sigh escaped the true blood's lips before he gently picked up his mate, laying him on their bed. He laid them both in the bed, cuddling up to his mate. Jungkook's hands traced over Taehyung's exposed thighs, as he was just wearing shorts and a over sized shirt. His hand stopped when he felt something further up on the thighs. It was a little bit upward from the mid thigh, perfectly covered by the shirt and shorts. The Alpha's eyebrows knitted together in confusion. "Huh?" For him it felt like small cuts but he wasn't sure. Jungkook sat up a bit and looked at his mate's thighs. There were indeed small cuts. About five to eight. The same on the other thigh. What were they doing there? Did Taehyung got hurt or... did he hurt himself purposely? Jungkook didn't even want to think about that. Some of the cuts seemed old but there were new ones. Thoughts were rushing over Jeon's mind. Did he harm himself? Is he hurting and just really good at hiding?? He would always talk to me when he is stressed or something is on his mind right? Am I a bad mate? He got pulled out of his thoughts when Taehyung took his hand away from his thighs and sat up, hiding them. "Pup,--?" Taehyung cut the older off. "Koo, I am sorry... I didn't want to bother you with any of my stress because you are stressed yourself... it's just that lately I don't get time for myself. I wake up and six a.m., go to watch the cubs, go to school, there I try to ignore other Alphas, I go home and make us all food with some help of Jimin and Jin but they always end up bickering, giving me the work and lastly I study till good two a.m. ... I am also wondering how my first heat will be and when it will be... I am scared that when it comes, Yoongi isn't there to help me and you have to help me... but you can't help me in the way I helped Yoongi. You would have to... do the... umm nasty with me and I am not ready" Jungkook just listened, still kind of hurt to know his love harmed himself. "I just wanted some pain relief and then I did... this" The omega pointed at his thighs. "I am sorry, Alpha..." Tae looked down, feeling tears built up in his eyes. The Alpha quickly pulled his mate in his arms, he himself having some tears in his eyes. "Don't be sorry, baby... I understand, you didn't want me to worry about you more because it would stress you out more... Just please when you have a problem talk with someone. It doesn't have to be me but please don't hurt yourself. We will get this together. I will help you cooking and studying. If I could, I would help you in kindergarten but I am an alpha. A true blood too, means a no go for me..." Taehyung's small arms wrap around Jungkook's body, crying in his chest. The other held his mate gently, worried to break him. The omega was like a really thin glass, if you touch it, it breaks.