Best Friends (1/9)

Taehyung POV
I sleepily made my way to my, with Jungkook shared, bathroom. It was only 7 a.m. and of course there was still something called ducking school. With a loud yawn, I closed and locked the door behind me. I started stripping to hop under the shower, to get me to wake up properly. Once all my clothes were on the floor and my towel laid out, I hopped under to shower, turning the water on. A loud scream flew over my lips as the ice cold water hit my back. "JUNGKOOOK!!!"
☯︎
Jungkook was making fun of my reaction to another prank of his this morning while we were walking in the school halls. "The way you screamed like a girl! Hilarious!!" I glared it him, only having him laugh more at me. His laugh soon calmed down as we walked past a group of girls. He even looked after them, eyeing the girl who was wearing a blue skirt and white crop top.

 He even looked after them, eyeing the girl who was wearing a blue skirt and white crop top

I was amazed at how pretty she looked. But soon the unsureness came back again, I was too fat to ever look this pretty. Then I saw how they made eye contact. Jungkook winked at her, making her blush hard. I gulped and turned back forwards, looking at the floor. "Yuna looked prettier than usual, don't you think?" He knows her name... "Tae?" Yeah, I should really stop. "Taehyung?" Why am I even like... me? "Kim? Bro, what's wrong?" I snapped out of my thoughts as Jungkook's hand laid on my shoulder. I looked up at him and just smiled. "Nothing. Yeah, she looked pretty" But you are always more handsome than anyone else... "Jeon! Kim!" We looked ahead and saw Jimin running to us with a sleepy Yoongi getting dragged after him. "Hey guys!" Jimin said in his usual happy voice. I smiled widely, my mood lifting up almost immediately. "Hi Chim. Hi Yoongs" Yoongi smiled at me lightly. I knew he had a soft spot for me. While Jimin and Jungkook started talking, I went up to Yoongi and hugged him. He hugged back, knowing that I was feeling down. "Let's go talk?" I nodded. He smiled and grabbed my hand, kissing my cheek before pulling me with him.

Jungkook POV
I looked after Taehyung and Yoongi but something caught my eyes. They were holding hands? Then I saw how Yoongi kissed Tae's cheek. My body shuddered in disgust. Are they a couple or what? My thoughts got interrupted by Jimin who snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Hm?" - "Yuna was looking at you" I turned around and saw her checking me out. As she realized that I was looking back at her, she blushed and quickly turned back to her friends. That drew a chuckle from my lips before I turned back to Jimin. "Hey, Chim. Do you know something about Yoongi and Tae? They were behaving like... a couple just now"

Jimin POV
Oh yeah right... Jungkook and his family were really really religious. His parents also made him clear that homosexuality is wrong. We all kept quiet that we were gay, or even already in a relationship. We weren't scared that he would insult us but we were scared that he would leave us and end up bullying us. "Hm? Oh, I don't know anything. But let's go to class"
☯︎
Taehyung POV
My head was resting on the desk, being bored in class. Math class was always bored, but I was still talented enough to understand the things. The girls and boys in my class were talking anyways. But as always, I was the victim. "Kim Taehyung, please come up to the board and solve this problem" I looked up and saw a few of my classmates snicker. With a sigh, I stood up and went to the front. Mr Chang gave me the chalk and stepped aside, letting me solve the problem. In within one minute, I got the right answer. And once the teacher nodded, I went back to my seat, hearing one comment from Yuna's brother. "Nerd" I just chose to ignore it, and sat on my seat.
☯︎
It was now after school, but I still had to attend the music after class. I was there alone with a few other talented students. We often performed for special events. Soon it was the yearly music festival, meaning we got divided into pairs of two and then we have to learn a song and then perform it in two weeks. I entered the room and sat down on my seat, grabbing my note book for the piano. The other students started filling the room, making it loud. With a heavy sigh, I grabbed my earphones, plugged them in and started listening to music.

As I was listening to my music, reading through the notes, I felt someone sit beside me and look over my shoulder

As I was listening to my music, reading through the notes, I felt someone sit beside me and look over my shoulder. I looked beside me and saw Yuna smiling at me with a pretty smile. She gently took out my right earphone and put it in her ear. "Oh that's a good song" I smiled lightly and nodded. "I really love this song. It means a lot to me" Yuna smiled even more and looked at my notebook. "Oh so you play the piano?" I nodded lightly, feeling shy about it. "How about we perform together? We could perform the song we listen to right now" At the idea, I perked up and thought for a second. "Sure. We can tell Mrs Song that we will perform together" She nodded and laid her head on my shoulder, letting it rest there while I continued reading through my notes. "Okay class! You know it's the yearly music festival! Go find your partners!"
☯︎
"Well then we'll meet tomorrow, Tae!" Yuna waved at me, walking away with her sister. I smiled lightly and waved after her. We exchanged numbers, so we can plan everything for the performance. I then also made my way to my dorm. Once I entered, Jungkook of course wasn't there. He was in soccer practice and this takes longer than my class. I just shrugged and grabbed some shorts and oversized shirt, walking into the bathroom to shower.

《《A bit confusing, short and weird but here you go. That was all for part one! Hope you enjoyed!!💜💜💜💖》》