Loser (3/5)

^Three months later^
Taehyung POV
I once again woke up to my parents screaming at each other. I just sighed and went to the bathroom. I took off my shirt and saw bruises and cuts everywhere. I just sighed and looked at my arm that was covered in a bandage. Once I came home yesterday my dad nearly broke my arm. He then just cutted it a lot of times. My face was a mess too. One big cut on my lip, an other one on my cheek and a blue eye. I sighed once again before going to shower.

"I am in school..." Today my mood was gone. I kissed Jisoo's head and left.

I pulled out a cigarette and lit it up, putting it in my mouth. A frustrated sigh left my lips while I blew out the smoke. I run my hand through my ash blonde hair. "You are looking like a mess kid. What happened this time?" I looked up and saw a guy who I already had a one night stand with. His name was Mark, he was 4 years older than me. "Hyung just forget it. I have to go to school" He pouted. Although he is 21 he is still a bottom and still a kid. "Common TaeTae" I sighed and pressed my lips on his. I felt how he smiled in the kiss. I pulled away and put the cigarette back in my mouth. "Take care of you Hyung" He nodded and waved bye as I walked to school.

Once I came to school, I threw the cigarette on the floor and stepped on it. I saw my friends and went up to them. "Hey gu-" Jimin cut me off. "WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!!" I just smiled. "I am fine just a fight with my old man" They all looked at me worried. "Tae... I live 6 fucking houses further away and heard your guys' screaming" I shrugged and just went in.

Everyone looked at me as I walked through the halls to the gym. We had sport and I would clearly play with them. We would play basketball and I won't let someone take this chance away. I went to the boys locker room and didn't see anyone. I sighed in relief and put my stuff down. I looked in the small mirror that was hanging on the wall and slowly took of the bandage. I hissed in pain as it was stuck on one of the cuts. I just continued ripping off the bandage. I finally finished and looked at the cuts. "This bastard is going to be so dead" I threw the bandage away and took of my shirt, looking at the cuts and bruises. And also the only burn make right on my heart. That son of a bitch told me to lit up one of my cigarettes and give it to him. I just obeyed him. And well you see how it ended. I didn't cry or anything. I just screamed at him for being nothing but ruthless. I grabbed the small tube of healing cream my mom put in my bag and opened it. I gave it a small squeeze, making the cream fall on my fingers. I closed the tube again and slowly started putting the cream on all cuts. Just as I finished, I got startled by a voice. "That doesn't look okay" I looked at the person and saw Jungkook, Hoseok and Namjoon. "Fuck off" I turned back to the mirror and looked at my blue eyes. This bastard really. "Dead. That's what I promise you" I grabbed my sport shirt and put it on.

Hoseok POV
Jungkook was right. Taehyung is not a bad person. He is doing all this because of frustration. We all still started at him and all the cuts and bruises on his rather muscular body. "Dead. That's what I promise you" He grabbed his sport shirt and put it on. I signaled Namjoon and Jungkook that we should change too. Just as we were about to begin, the door slammed open. "Tae!" Jimin run in but stopped as soon as he saw us. Taehyung looked at Jimin. "Forget it Jimin. I am fine" Jimin looked at Taehyung's arm. "THIS IS WHAT YOU CALL FINE?!!" Tae just put on his sport shorts and was about to leave but he got pushed back in place by Jimin.

Jungkook POV
"Jimin let me leave" Taehyung's voice was deep and calm, making me shiver. This was a clear sign that Tae was mad. "No! No I won't! I let you leave 8 years ago and you know where that lead?!!" - "Jimin shut the fuck up!" Jimin didn't listen and continued. "It lead to you nearly getting killed by that bastard!!DO YOU REALLY THINK I LET YOU LEAVE AGAIN?!!!" Taehyung was about to punch Jimin but in that moment Yoongi came in. He quickly stopped Taehyung. "Guys this is really not the right place" Taehyung just glared at Jimin before snapping his hand out of Yoongi's grip and leaving.