Mafia (6/6)

3rd person POV
"Jungkookie!!" Taehyung called after his boyfriend as the other was in the bathroom. "One second!" The younger giggled and changed back in his normal clothes. It was the day he was allowed to go back home. His boss visited him and apologized for sending him there in bad terms. The other just said it was fine and that he didn't get hurt that bad. After his boss then left, he had to listen to a hour talk of Jungkook how dangerous it was and that he could have died. Jungkook then came out with all of Taehyung's utensils. Toothbrush, toothpaste, skin care and a bit more. "Are you ready?" - "Jup" Jungkook giggled at the cuteness of his boyfriend and put the things in the bag before wrapping his arms around Taehyung's small, petite waist. "I love you so much" The smaller laid his arms around the raven head's neck. "I love you more" With that they started a loving, intensive kiss. "Okay you two love birds. I won't wait longer. Either you continue and walk home or you do that at home" The couple chuckled at the grumpiness of Yoongi. He had some love sickness the past few days. Never told the others why or who. The two grabbed the bags and left with Yoongi to the car after bidding goodbye to the nurses and doctors.

They came to the house and got greeted by the others. Jimin pulled his best friend in a hug. "I missed you" - "You saw me yesterday?" Jimin pouted. "Still. Am I now not allowed to miss my best friend??" The other all laughed while Jimin was a pouting baby. They all went inside, Taehyung and Jungkook went up to the younger's room. Taehyung immediately pulled the pullover above his head, showing his now naked upper body. He went to the closet to basically grab a oversized shirt but Jungkook wrapped his arms around him from behind, kissing his neck. "You look beautiful baby" - "Thanks, Jungkookie. You look handsome as well" Taehyung smiled in the mirror, watching his boyfriend plaster his left shoulder with kisses. "My sweet, pretty baby" Jungkook softly turned Taehyung's head towards him, connecting their lips in a lightly heated kiss. Taehyung fully turned around, putting his hands on Jungkook's well build chest. The mafia leader then took the lead and run his hands down to his boyfriend's abs and then the belt, kissing his neck softly while doing so. "Oh my needy baby" Jungkook joked, leading Taehyung to the bed. The both came there and Jungkook wanted to hover over Taehyung but the other pushed him on the bed instead and sat on his lower tummy, really near his precious muscle. Taehyung took off the raven head's shirt before placing kisses and Kitty licks on his chest. The idea of leaving a hickey on the older's chest popped in the petite boy's mind. He smirked against the warm skin before fulfilling his idea, earning a low groan from Jungkook. Taehyung moved down, having his ass right against Jungkook's member. Just how he wanted. He felt the growing boner of his boyfriend and decided to tease him by moving his hips slowly, rubbing against the erection. The raven head closed his eyes and moaned deeply. His hands softly gripping on Taehyung's waist. The smaller smiled at the small mess under him and started going a little faster. Their friends on the other hand just asked themselves why they need so long. "Maybe they fell asleep?" Hoseok guessed. "I don't know. Maybe Hobi is right. I mean hospitals are still pretty loud at night so Tae maybe was tired and Kook hugs him to sleep?" Jin shrugged. Oh what if Yoongi knew what they were doing, was just to much into studying his best friend and Hoseok. They were looking so good. D's mind started to wander away. How would it be to be in a relationship with them? Hoseok was a top but still very submissive. Jimin was both and Yoongi was a bottom but more demanding. A needy bottom you could say. Taekook now only were in boxers. Jungkook gave his baby the time he needed, even though his erected shaft was nearly painful. He didn't want to scare Taehyung or bring up bad memories. "Bunny, I am ready. I want you" Jungkook sat up a bit, holding Tae's lower back. "You sure. We'll take it as slow as you need okay, Love?" The small boy nodded and pecked his boyfriend's lips before standing up to strip off the last piece of cloth. Jungkook just watched his lover, making the other shy and hide himself. "Don't look at me like that" The raven head snapped out and chuckled before standing up, being right in front of the love of his life. "Don't hide yourself, Peachy. You look gorgeous. Beautiful! There isn't a word to describe how pretty you are, baby" The taller held the tiny waist of his boyfriend and kissed him lovingly. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck, loving the feeling. Once they were both naked, the younger pushed the older back on the bed, sitting on his thighs. They shared a few more lovingly and heated kisses before Taehyung started leaving more hickeys on Kook's neck and chest. While doing so, he pumped the hard member up and down a few times before he let himself sink onto it. Both moaned at the feeling. At first it was a little c**kwarming because Tae needed to adjust but he slowly started moving his hips, moaning at the pleasure. For once it was pleasure and not pain. Jungkook made him feel loved and took the pain away. He didn't rush anything, he waited. "Ah~~~ Kookie~~~" Tae laid his hands on the toned abs, stabilizing himself. "Mhmmmm Hun you are so good"