Village Life(3/4)

Jungkook POV
It's been some months since Taehyung woke up and became a part of our friend group. They all had a week off so we decided to have small holidays.

Taehyung POV
I didn't listen to the others while they were deciding where to go. All I had in mind was my family. I didn't hear anything from them since I woke up. Not even a letter from my grandma. There had to be something wrong. "TaeTae? Hey Taehyungie! Are you listening?" I snapped out of my thought and blinked repeatedly. "Is everything okay?" - "Huh? O-oh yeah. Yeah, everything's fine" I smiled lightly towards Yoongi. Jimin sighed and pulled me in a hug. "Common tell us, baby" I felt how tears threatened to come out. "I miss them" - "Oh baby. They will contact you again. Don't worry. If you want we can all go there" I nodded in Jimin's chest, crying silently. "Who are we talking about?" Hoseok shushed Yoongi. "What? I was just asking" You could clearly hear the pout in his voice.

There we are. In front of my old home. "Baby, we are all here okay?" I turned to Jimin as he held my hand. A small nod and light smile was all I gave as answer. He smiled and pecked my lips before letting go of my hand again. My body turned back to the small family house in front of me. I slowly walked towards the front door.

Jungkook POV
Taehyung opened the door and slowly opened it. We all agreed that he will go in alone at first. With slow steps he entered the house. Everything was quiet until Taehyung gasped loudly.

Taehyung POV
I let out a loud gasp as I saw the lifeless body of my grandmother on the floor. "Ma!!" I quickly kneeled next to her, tears forming in my eyes. My eyes looked over her body when they landed on the stab cut in her lower tummy. With shaking hands I reached there, getting the blood on my hands. "G-grandma" - "Omg!" Namjoon. Someone quickly run to me and back hugged me. Jimin. Tears were now streaming down my cheeks. "Shhhh..."

Jungkook POV
Horror was all that filled my body. It was so horrible. Jimin turned Taehyung towards him, hugging him tightly. Loud sobs left Taehyung's lips. Hoseok and Namjoon decided to look around the house. I was frozen in my spot. Yoongi joined Hoseok and Namjoon while Jin hugged Taehyung and Jimin. "S-she's gone. M-ma is gone" - "Shhhh baby. We are here. Shhh" Suddenly we heard Yoongi scream high pitched. "AHHHH!" I immediately looked in the direction and slowly went towards them. Once I came in, I saw blood everywhere and a small girl on the floor, crying while a man and woman were laying there lifeless. I went past Hoseok, towards the girl. I kneeled in front of her. "Hey, sweetie?" She looked up, tears streaming down her cheeks. "Hey come here. I will keep you save" I carefully opened my arms. She immediately run into them, crying. "O-oppa. I w-want oppa" - "Shhhhh... I'll bring you to him" While drawing small circles on her back, I went back to the living room. "Yeji!" Taehyung stood up and took the girl from my arms. "Oh Yeji baby. You are save. I am here" Tae sunk on his knees, hugging his little sister while crying too. Hoseok, Namjoon and Yoongi then came too. Jimin was rubbing Taehyung's and Yeji's back, calming them. It hurted seeing Taehyung be that broken.

We went back to our house. Yeji clinging onto her brother the whole time. They both calmed down some time ago. Seokjin went to the kitchen to grab some water for the two siblings. We all sat down in the living room. "Yeji-ah, what happened at home?"

Taehyung POV
Yeji looked up to me with doe eyes. "G-grand uncle came a-and did this" Of course he did. I quickly pulled her towards me again. I could tell the others were shocked. Understandably, the king killed some of his family. I mean I knew why but I never thought he would actually do it. "You will stay with me, baby. I promise to keep you save" My eyes connected with Jungkook's. I really don't know but every time I am around him my heart beats faster and I have this weird feeling in my stomach. He broke the eye contact, bringing me back to reality. Yeji fell asleep in my arms, her head laying on my chest. I smiled lightly as I looked down. It's cruel how my grand uncle really fulfilled his plan. I was supposed to protect them. And then this happened... I got beaten up and was in coma for god knows how long and then... when I came to visit, they were gone. I didn't notice that I was spacing out again until someone tapped my shoulder. I lightly flinched, holding Yeji closer to me than before. My eyes then met Jin's face. He smiled lightly and handed me something to drink. "Sorry to scare you" - "It's fine, Hyung"

Jungkook showed me a room where Yeji and I could stay for the night because they all understood that I for now didn't want to see my grand uncle. I gently laid Yeji on the bed, putting the blanket over her. With a small kiss on her forehead I turned back to Jungkook who watched my every move. I smiled lightly and went towards him. "Thank you" - "Oh no don't thank me. I would do everything for my friend " It hurted. Why did it hurt when he said friend? "Yeah... friend" I just kept my smile on my lips. "Oh ummm, could I maybe borrow some clothes? You know, it's a bit uncomfortable wearing the uniform all the time" Jungkook chuckled quietly. "Yeah sure. I'll bring some real quick" With that he left and I sat next to Yeji on the bed, put some hair out of her face. "I will protect you forever, princess. Oppa is sorry for not being there in the right time. I am so sorry, princess. I am really sorry"

Jungkook came back with some wide pants and a normal shirt. "Here" I stood up and took the clothes. "Thank you, Kook" I pressed a small kiss on his cheek before leaving to the bathroom.

Jungkook POV
My face immediately heated up. Omg his lips are so soft. Now I love him even more. I smiled widely and left to my room.

Taehyung POV
"I HATE YOU SO MUCH!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO KILL THEM?!! IN FRONT OF MY BABY?!!!" Currently I am screaming at my grand uncle for being ruthless. Nothing but an arrogant asshole. "Well you know son-" - "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT!!! YOU BASTARD!!" Now he stood up. Yeji was home with Hoseok, Jin and Yoongi while Jimin, Namjoon and Jungkook came with me. They are outside of the room, probably listening to everything. "Shut up!" He came closer to me, grabbing my chin harshly. "I wanted you all to myself, baby. It's just sad how your mother was in the way, protecting her little baby. Also sad that your Ma always supported the idea of you marrying one of your friends. I can give you everything" I pushed him away from me. "Fuck you! You are the worst!!" The king just chuckled bitterly. "Oh baby, I see how you want to be dead too huh?" With that he came closer, about to touch me in some way. "Don't you dare touch him!" I looked back and saw...

《《Stay tuned for the last part!!💜💜💜💖》》