Single Dad (4/4)

♡Some years later♡

3rd person POV
Yejun is currently 9 years old and Ggukie is 8. Jungkook and Taehyung have been together for 5 years. Sope married one year ago and Jimin find his own lover. Jungkook was thinking about proposing to Taehyung. It wasn't long to Taehyung's birthday anyway. Yejun knew about the idea and helped Jungkook a lot. Just like Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin and Jimin. Hoseok and Ggukie didn't know because they can't keep secrets to themselves.

Taehyung POV
I laid on the couch exhausted. I've been really tired and worked up recently. I was also having eating problems since a small incident between me and Jimin. He had a bad day just like me and called me some names. Which was also fat. So I stopped eating for one week. I now only eat lunch. Jimin apologized and I told him it was fine but he didn't really belive me. Yejun and Jimin are best friends now. And whenever Jimin is over I see the love in his eyes. Jungkook also was been acting weird lately. He is always on his phone, smiling. So now I am currently thinking about him cheating. I shook of the thought and got ready to go to Chan-woo's house. Mom and Dad moved to America two years ago. I didn't really care but yeah. I got ready and drove to Cahn-woo's house.

Jungkook POV
I came home with Yejun and Ggukie and of course the house was empty. I sighed and sat on the couch. Taehyung has been going out whenever I would come home and then be gone until I would fall asleep. "Appa I need help with Math homework!" Yejun held her worksheet in front of me. "Common baby let Appa help you" I patted my lap and she sat on it.

{Taehyung's birthday}
"Happy birthday!!" We all just sung happy birthday for him. He smiled lightly. "Thanks guys" - "Daddy! Daddy! Now turn to Appa" He turned to me and I took a few steps towards him before kneeling on one knee. He looked at me confused. "Kookie what are you doing?" I just smiled. "Kim Taehyung. We've been together for five years now. I love you with all my heart and will continue loving you. You are a good looking, smart, talented and caring person. So..."I took out the small box with the ring and opened it. "Will you marry me?" I saw how tears built up in his eyes. "Yes!" I smiled and hugged him tightly. All our friends cheered.

Taehyung POV
I cried in Kookie's shoulder while all our friends cheered. "Baby don't cry" I looked at him. "It's just happy tears Kookie" He smiled and kissed me passionately.

He never wanted to lose me just like I didn't want to loose him.

"Whaaaaa Noona! Appa really loved Daddy!" I smiled. "I know Suminie but now go to sleep okay?" He nodded and put the blanket over his head. "I love you Noona!" I smiled and kissed his head before going out of his room. Daddy had an accident at work and was in the hospital. Appa didn't want to leave his site since Daddy was in coma for a long time. So Aopa asked me, the 18 year old Yejun, to take care of my two Younger brother Ggukie and Sumin. Sumin was only 8 and Ggukie was 17. I love my family. I hope Daddy wakes up soon.

《THE ENDDDD!! Don't come at me because it's so short :(( still purple you!!💜💜💜》