Rich People (3/8)

Jungkook POV
It was once again the next day and Taehyung still didn't wake up after the doctors sewed up the cut on his back and the laceration at the back of his head. Mrs Kim was the only one to come. As we told her what happened, she promised us to keep Raven safe. She knew the two had a bonding, because she told us how Raven didn't want to eat this morning, or yesterday. He just didn't want to. We all were gathered around Taehyung's hospital bed while the boy was sleeping soundly. Jimin sat on the bed next to his bestie, holding his hand. Namjoon and Jin brought of food a hour ago, so we all just finished eating. Hoseok talked with Yoongi, Joon and Jin while I just silently prayed that Taehyung would wake up soon. "Wake up soon yeah? Raven doesn't eat. Just like two years ago, when Raven was injured and you didn't want to eat" Jimin chuckled at the statement, while I smiled lightly. Suddenly the door opened after a small knock. The doctor and the nurse came in. We all bowed to them. They smiled at us. The doctor held a clipboard, with documents on it while the nurse went up to the IV pole and changed the infusion. "And? Do you know when he is gonna wake up?" - "It's up to him. I can't say when he wakes up. Either he is caged inside there or he can wake up with his own energy. But that's besides the point. The reason I came again, is because we found something... something not so good" We all looked at him worried. "I am sorry to tell you this but your friend has severe depression and anxiety" Yoonmin's eyes widened more than mine or Namjin's or Hoseok's. Of course, they were closer to Taehyung. "W-what do you mean doc? He was always healthy" Doctor Choi sighed heavily, rubbing his temples. "I know that, Mr Min. He himself would probably not know. You can have depression without knowing it. In this case I think it's a way to protect himself from something. The only thing is, what that is" We all fell silent. Only the soft beeping of the ECG. As I was about the speak, the door opened, revealing Mr and Mrs Kim. The doctor and nurse bowed to them while we stood still, looking at them. Mrs Kim smiled at us softly. "And? Anything to say about him?" - "He will be fine, Sir. The only thing is that we found out that he has severe depression and anxiety" Mr Kim rolled his eyes at that. "Always wanting attention. When will he wake up?" - "It's up to him, Sir" Mr Kim glared at the doctor. "I asked you a question. When will he wake up?!" The old man raised his hand but before he could do anything, I grabbed his wrist and twisted it. "You should learn manners as a gentleman, sir" I said with a sassy voice. He glared at me, taking his wrist back to him. "You have no right to talk to me like this!" And BOOM! his hand harshly landed on my cheek. The ring on his fourth finger, cutting the skin on my cheek open. I clicked my tongue, having enough of his abusive behavior. "Well then you should learn how to respect others. More specifically your son!" I could say the others prayed that I wouldn't die here. Mr Kim glared at me, his eyes dark and full of hatred. "You have nothing to say after you and that bitch fucked. Just like you!" He pointed to Yoongi, who had his hands balled up in fists. A heavy sigh escaped my lips before I spoke up in a dark voice. "Neither Taehyung and I nor Yoongi and him every fucked. It's all up in your imagination, old man" As he was about to do something, the door bursted open and security guards came in. They took Mr Kin by the arms, to which he moved much, and pulled him out of the room. A smirk placed itself on my lips, knowing that the nurse understood my hand movement behind my back as he slapped me. I turned to her and bowed 90°. "Thank you for calling the guards" The others looked at me confused. But before they could ask, the ECG suddenly went crazy. The doctor and the nurse widened their eyes and checked what's wrong with Taehyung. "What's happening?" Mrs Kim asked in a shaky voice. I sighed shakily and pulled her into a side hug, trying to comfort her. "He is having a panic attack" - "While he isn't awake?" The doctor nodded at Seokjin. "It is possible. He is probably dreaming about something that happened in the past" The doctor said something to the nurse, which I didn't catch due to the worry, and pointed to the cupboard. The nurse went there and opened it, grabbing a syringe and some medications I guess. With the things in her hands, she went back to Tae and the doc, handing the things to the doc. Once the medications in form of some liquid were inside the syringe, the doctor pulled up Taehyung's shirt. There were A LOT of bruises and cuts. But the doc didn't pay mind to it now, he just carefully injected the syringe under the skin. After a few moments, Taehyung calmed down and the ECG also stopped going crazy. "We gave him sedatives. He is calm enough now, so there isn't the risk that could be hurt mentally" We all sighed relieved. Mrs Kim also buried her face in my shoulder. I patted her lower back gently.
𖨆
It felt like years but it were only weeks, in which Taehyung was sound asleep. He didn't mind anything, he was in peace. I once again sat next to his bed, holding his hand while caressing it carefully. My eyes swayed over his features and the oxygen mask that was laid over his mouth and nose. It was a habit I picked up, after thinking about what he had to go through. A sigh left my lips as I stood up, ready to go and get something to drink for me. "I'll be right back" Affter that, I walked up to the door and as about to leave, when I heard a muffled groan. I spun around and saw Taehyung's fingers move and his eyelids fluttering. Not even a second later, I was back next to him, watching as he slowly opened his eyes. His eyes wandered around the room until they got caught on me. "K-kook?" - "Hey. Don't talk to much, yeah? I'll call a doctor" I wanted to stand up once again but the weak hold on my hand stopped me. "S-stay. P-please" I smiled at him lightly and nodded, holding his hands while sitting back down. "H-how long?" - "I think you were out for good a month and a half" He nodded softly, his eyelids dropping every now and then. "The others and your mom will come in good two hours" Taehyung once again only nodded, definitely still exhausted. "W-what hap-pened?" I sighed and brushed some strands out of his face. "You and Raven had an accident. He got stuck in a trap and so you both fell. You flew a little futher against a tree. Your back was cut open, but the doc said you should be okay now" He nodded tiredly and tried to keep his eyes open. "Hey. Tae, it's okay for you to nap a bit. I'll be there when you wake up. I promise" Tae gave me a weak smile and squeezed my hand a little before his eyes fluttered close again.
𖨆
After two hours, the others and Mrs Kim came. Taehyung was still asleep and I told them that. Right now, we were all just waiting for Tae to wake up, so we could call a doctor to check up on him. While we were waiting, we ate some snacks. Suddenly Tae moved, making us look at him. His eyes fluttered open and he stretched himself. I chuckled at the sight of him stretching while yawning. "Well good morning, Taehyungie" Jimin said while snickering. We all laughed as Tae glared at his best friend. Then the doctor came in. "Hello. How do you feel, young sir?" - "Good" The doc nodded and said that he would just do a quick check up. After that he told us that Tae can go back home in two days. Tae should also take it slow with horse riding. He would be fine soon again.

《《That was all for part three! Hope you enjoyed!💜💜💜》》