Loser (5/5)

Taehyung POV
I woke up to voices and laughter downstaris. I rubbed my eyes and looked around. Did I fall asleep? I just shrugged and went downstairs. As I came in, I saw my mom, Jisoo and the others talking with each other. Jisoo looked up and saw me. "OPPA!!!" She run up to me and hugged my leg. I smiled and patted her head. "Good morning princess" She smiled at me before running back to her place. I went to my mom and kissed her cheek. "Morning mom" She smiled. "Good morning sweetie" I then went over to Jungkook. He smiled shyly before standing up, only to kiss my cheek. "Uh uh" I grabbed his waist and pulled him in a passionate kiss. In the corner of my eye, I saw how Momo covered Jisoo's eyes. I broke the kiss and smiled amussed as I saw Jungkook blushing hard. "Not in front of this poor kid!" I looked at Momo as she faked her anger. I just chuckled and sat down on the spot the Jungkook was sitting. He looked at me confused before I pulled him on my lap.

We all came to school, separating our ways since we had different classes. I let out a sigh as I sat down on my chair. Just as the teacher wa about to start the lesson an announcement interrupted her. "Kim Taehyung please come to the office. I repeat Kim Taehyung please come to the office" I groaned in annoyance and left to the office after getting some stares of course.

"What?" I asked as soon as I came in. "Don't be rude will ya? Please show the new student around" I now looked up and froze, seeing someone I didn't want to see. "U-uh s-sure"

"So? What are you doing here, Bogum?" I asked with a stern voice. "Common TaeTae don't be so rude! I know you love me" I just rolled my eyes.

Jungkook POV
I came to the canteen to see my friends talking. I went up to them. "Hey hyungs! Hey Noona!" They all smiled and greeted back. I sat down and looked around. "Where's Tae?" - "We don't know. Ever since he got called to the office this morning we didn't see him" I just nodded and ate my lunch. We all talked when he heard the canteen doors open harshly. We looked there and saw a boy clinging onto MY Tae. Jealousy and sadness filled my face.

Taehyung POV
"TaeTae common! I wanna meet your friends" I sighed for the nth time today. Bogum was really out there stealing my last nerves. "Bogum I told you stop clinging onto me" I said trying to get rid of the boy on me. A sigh once again left my lips as I didn't archived my goal. "Fine!" With that I went over to the table were my friends were sitting. "Hey guys" They all looked at me and Bogum. "TaeTae are those your friends?" Jungkook then spoke up with clear jealousy in his voice. "Friends and Boyfriend" Bogum just ignored Jungkook. "Well I am Park Bogum and I am TaeTae's love" I rolled my eyes and finally shoved him from my arm. "Well doesn't look like it since he is dating our youngest" Jin glared at him. "Nah Tae is ju-" I cut him off, getting annoyed by him. "Can you shut up Bogum? I loved you back then but your dumbass old man made me feel like shit for being gay!" Bogum looked at me kinda shocked. "So you-?" - "No I don't. Now if you excuse me I would love to spend time with my love and friends. Thanks" Bogum nodded and left. I then sat down next to my Jungkookie. He hugged me tightly. I just smiled lightly and rubbed his back.

We all talked until we had to go back to class. I gave Jungkook a quick peck on the lips before going to class. Just as I came into my classroom, there was an announcement again. "Kim Taehyung please come to my office. I repeat Kim Taehyummg please come to my office" I groaned in annoyance and just left. I swear even the grandma few streets further away know my name. I just went in, seeing my director with a mad face and Bogum with a blue eye. "KIM TAEHYUNG I AM TELLING YOU THIS ONE FUCKING TIME!!! STOP BEATING KIDS AT THIS SCHOOL OR ELSE YOU WILL SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!" I looked at Bogum and saw his smirking. "I didn't beat him!! I was with my friends all the time!!" The director stood up. "Bogum would you be so kind and go to your class C-12?" He nodded and left. The director went u to me. "So my badboy, first you beat kids and then you lie in my face. That screams after a punishment" He slowly traced his hands up and down my chest. "I have a boyfriend!!" He just smirked and quickly locked his door. "Well he doesn't have to know about this" The director swiftly grabbed my pants and pulled them down. Before I could do more he harshly grabbed me and pinned my upper body on his desk. I heard some ruffling and a cupboard open and close before a hard slap landed on my right asscheek. Just as I was about to turn around, I felt harsh pain in my lower body. I screamed in pain but it got muffled due to the hand in front of my mouth. Tears made their way in my eyes and on my cheeks. I grabbed anything around me whixh unfortunately was...