THINGS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED OUT IN TLT

Just because I felt you may have missed these out. If you picked up any, by any chance, comment "I noticed!" 😊❤️

1) Giwa is a tall and skinny. Very, very skinny.

2) Ivandor has traits of being a Dom, which I sprinkled all around the book. Don't ask me questions, if ykyk😂😂 (But let's be honest, his mum is a tiger, so this shouldn't have caught you off-guard 😂)

3) Chika and her group of friends were the same people who helped Giwa to fuck Ajiro up in Chapter 24.

4) Prissy is physically strong, but she doesn't know.

5) Krisdana never really forgave Yure.

6) Nova isn't very tall. Well, if 5'10 counts as tall for a guy, then maybe he is.

7) Yure is the tallest guy in their set. Nigga is 6'7. Not your average tree, aye😂✌️

8) Prissy has two older brothers abroad who are twins.

8b) Prissy's mum is chubby... Just like how she used to be.

9) Hassana always had on coloured hair. She only ever flaunted her natural hair in one chapter, while Giwa mostly always has on Kinky braids.

10) Shade wears green a lot. Hassana wears yellow a lot and Prissy wears dongarees wayyy too much.

11) Yure is in the Senior School Basketball team and Ivandor isn't (even if he plays)

12) Nova doesn't do sports. (Bummer😂)

13) Krisdana is actually worse than Giwa.

14) Hassana invented 'abi na' (it's not a thing, for y'all who have already started saying it 😂❤️)

15) Ivandor has anger issues. (Let's all agree the guy is a bit scary😂)

16) Haliya from The Golden Series used to go to Castron High and she was friends with Hassana.

17) Nova smiles a lot.

18) Nova's playlist is filled with gospel music.

19) Yure is an only child.

20) Everywhere you ever heard someone scream 'FEJAUN', it was Aaron.

21) The houses of Kaniru and co caught fire the exact same day Hassana's aunt claimed her vacation home caught on fire tooo...  (Food for thought 🤔)

22) Giwandor officially lasted for  five days only, before Giwa messed up.

23) Yure has a beautiful smile and only one dimple on his left cheek.

24) Giwa's natural hair may be bigger than her... No seriously, her hair is long and full, and she doesn't even know.

25) Nova doesn't curse.

26) Giwa always looks at her phone to tell the time.

27) Jasmine and Nini are friends.

28) I never disclosed who won the post of Head Girl between Stella and Aminah.

29) I never talked about Shade and Madam K in details, after Madam K nearly killed her.

30) This book never had a specific 'time' attached to it. I never told you if this was 2020 or 2019 or 2017 or 2100 or 2979...... To be honest, I don't even know, myself.

Bonus: Prissy was the "unknown POV" in the prologue. Remember when she said "One day I HAVE to tell all our stories to the world. Y'all should get ready because even though your half way across the world, I'll find you. Everyone's perspective will matter!".

The reason Hassana didn't get a POV is because she wasn't there to give her side of the story😓

Once again, Thankyou for reading this book. I love you guys and I thank God, I was able to finish it before the year ended.

THOSE LITTLE THINGS

Started May 26th, 2020

Finished December 29th, 2020

Adios, people.

See you in TMBT and HASSANA ❤️