38

Hey, guysss!! Welcome!!!

Let me just give warning, before hand. Starting from this chapter, up until the very end of this book, warm up your reading glasses and get ready for drammmaaaaa!!!!😂❤️❤️

All round drama at eveey Angle, so I hope you all are ready oo!! Put on your seatbelts because we're in for a bumpy rideeee!! And portholes plenty from here😂😂❤️

                                            ~GIWA~

I find it hard to understand why Ivandor's replies are stalled these days. He's barely online and when he comes online, he just stays for a short period or goes off almost immediately!

He rarely picks his calls too. Most times, his phone is switched off. When it's not off, sometimes he doesn't even pick. When he does, he apologizes for not being around much and our conversations seldom even last.

This had been going on the entire Christmas holiday, and in all honesty, I'm kind of tired of these loops.

But okay - maybe,  I'll just wait till I see him in person, so we can talk properly.

"So, after today, I won't be seeing you till June!" Lola wailed, as she suddenly barged into my room that early Monday morning.

She was already dressed in her white lace top, and ripped jeans. She looked really good. I mean, she always did. Lolade Folade was a beauty queen and she didn't even try to be one. That was one of the very many gifts my big sister over here was blessed with.

Apparently, she was also holding a small black travelling bag by her side, standing at the door of my room, and looking at me with a sad pouty face.

"Lola!" I whined, and as she rushed into the room, I troded towards her as well. We, both, squeezed each other in a tight hug.

 We, both, squeezed each other in a tight hug

I think we should have a face for our Lola

I think we should have a face for our Lola. Say hi to Lolade Falade above, Giwa's big sister!!!☺️❤️