52°

We're 3k reads away from 50k reads🤧💝💝

Thankyou guys for supporting this book tbh. The messages I've been getting from you guys are very encouraging ❤️❤️❤️

SHOUT OUT TO ALL OF YOU (Expect another update tommorow)

Let's get on it....🥃🥃

~SHADE~

"You okay, babe?" Nova whispered, craning his head slightly to look down at me as I rested my head on his right shoulder.

Still leaning on my ivory prince, I looked up to meet his blissful eyes and adorable smile beaming down at me. I breathed a small laugh and nodded in reply, snuggling him even closer.

We were by the Senior Boys Basketball Court that afternoon during Sports, sitting by the pavements at the corners and watching Prissy, and about two to three of our set girls, playing basketball with the guys on the Senior's court.

"I can't believe you ditched Sports because of me." I said, looking up at Nova.

"I'd ditch anything for you, Shade." He replied, truthfully and I giggled softly. Nova jumped at every small chance to be sweet. This guy.

We got distracted by loud cheering from the basketball court. Prissy had made a perfect shot into the hoop and people were cheering her on.

"Go, Prissy!" I clapped.

"Prissy is super talented when it comes to sports." Nova commented, and I nodded in agreement.

Prissy was a beast at anything Sports. And honestly, I was happy I had the chance to watch her today.

This was actually my first time being out for Sports before in this school. Usually, on Tuesdays and Thursdays, by 12:30pm on the dot, the limo was already waiting outside for me.

However, things have made a dramatic turn lately...an satisfying turn, if I may say. Madam K had really been surprising me with the amount of liberty she granted.

"How are things with you and Madam K though?" Nova asked me.

I shrugged, giving a simple reply. "We're okay."

"Really." He said, unconvinced, and I only nodded.

"You never really told me how things played out between you two," He went on, and when I looked up at him, I saw him serious he was. Concern was written all over his face.

I smiled a little, remembering how Nova loved to pay attention to every little detail of my life.

"The night we slept over at Krisdana's place...you never told me what happened.." He elaborated.

Oh well, I ended up giving Nova a summary of what happened that night. How I practically reamed Madam K.

I also told him how I had eventually felt bad about it. I feel I went overboard. I always do. Gid knows, I may be the most tolerant person in the world, but when things get beyond me, I sort of blow up and lose control..Madam K... Giwa..

Giwa.

I instantly recalled how I caught her staring at us in class.

Lord knows what was going on with that girl. I really hoped she was okay. I wasn't even sure we were still friends after our last encounter. Yes, she was going overboard with her attitude, but I did that too with my words.

Like Nova once said, she wasn't a bad person. Maybe a bit misguided, but not exactly a bad person. I wished I could talk to her. But I doubt she'd ever want to speak to me again.