82°

You guyss. Surprise Update😊❤️

I wasn't supposed to update today, but since I was so happy, I decided to let out this chapter ❤️

TLT just got to #519 in the Teen Fiction tag and I've been so happy since then, sooo here you go😊❤️

I'm going to tag I_am_Jazzy because oh welll😋😋😋❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Song for the chapter is 'My touch' ft Eugy and Maserati by Olarika. It has no relation to the chapter, the songs have just been sruck in my head for DAYS!!

Go on and read this chapter yo feel the nostalgia of your last days of secondary school or (if you haven't graduated yet), get a glimpse of what it looks like............. 🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃

~GIWA~

It had been a month since the funeral.

The event was quick. We decided it was best that way. It was sponsored by all our parents and I didn't expect that much crowd. Nearly the entire set came. Teachers of Castron High, the school authorities, and students filled the place.

Amir and his friends were at the funeral, as well. Asides he, Kam, Asa, Dave and Jubilation, I met new faces - a tall, good-looking quiet boy who introduced himself as Osahon, and another boy with an athletic body and pretty face who introduced himself as... Joro? Jumbo..? Right, Jemi! Funny how I never forgot Osahon's name, but kept mixing up Jemi's own, all the time.

Funny how it almost seemed like not much people treated her with much significance when she was alive, yet ironically, her funeral was so full. I had to switch off my phone due to all the RIP posts I saw everywhere, whatssap status, IG posts and stories, facebook... I just had to sleep the entire day off.

We cried. We all cried together. It was painful, having to see our friend in a coffin, and buried six feet under. They were a lot of help though, with information from her diary, we were able to find Hassana's real mother. We couldn't contact her... But we found out she was alive. The directions led us to a mental hospital and my mum decided we stop and go no further, she said she'd take it from there. Along side with all our parents, and a group of investigators, they were able to track and get proof against Hassana's aunt. I literally cringed when I heard the full story behind the issue, and I was so happy that Hassana was able to get justice, even if it was after her death.

Our parents were really there for us all the way. To be honest, even if the vacancy was still in our hearts, we felt a whole lot better, thanks to them. Even if Hassana was gone, we wouldn't forget her impact on all of us. We wouldn't have been together again if not for her. Hassana may be dead, but as far as I was concerned, her legacy lived on. She would forever be remembered in our hearts.

"Come here, girls! I missed you!!" It was Shade who was calling out to me and Prissy as soon as she had landed with her limo and her guards.

We all came close, pulling ourselves up in a hug and squealing in our embrace.

"Aww, Prissy, your hair is so soft," Shade couldn't stop touching Prissy's mini-afro. Yes, Prissy hadn't had the chance to do anything to her hair the past month and it was starting to grow slowly. Shade had been busy for the entire month, but we literally talked to her and videocalled every chance we got.