41°

We hit 19k reads!!!!❤️❤️

Okay, first of I want to give a shout out to I_am_Jazzy She added some of my characters in a chapter in her book and my heart was all over the place!!!😩😩❤️For someone else to do that for me is just wow!! And for the fact I've not really seen it before in other Naija books on here makes me feel I may just be starting a trend with Nigerian books(correct me if I'm wrong Sha, or don't! Allow me to decieve myself if I'm wrong 😩❤️)

I have a MEGA surprise for you soon! dheenmah(*wink wink😉😉)

~YURE~

There's something wrong with me.

I hate the person I've started to become.

Lying and running away from responsibilities is fast becoming a talent that may even be surpassing my singing abilities.

Worse still, I seem to be doing absolutely nothing to change these things about me.

For example; This Tuesday morning, Prissy Waje literally just walked past me as I stood in front of my class, without even glancing my direction.

And it was bothering me.

As I stood there, leaning on the door of my class, I fought the strong urge to go after her and talk to her.

You can imagine.

Even after everything that had happened lately.

Even with the mess I've made of things, I'm still thinking of Prissy Waje.

A normal sane person would quietly respect themselves and slow down a bit with all these.

But no.. My stupid, addictive ass won't let me be!

It's addiction.

It just has to be addiction.

Selfish addiction.

Prissy doesn't even want me now anymore. It's obvious. She stopped replying my texts a long time ago. She basically just acts like I'm air everywhere she sees me and walks past without batting an eyelid.

What happened with us doesn't even stop her from coming to my class to see her friends. She comes alright, even laughs and plays like she wasn't even bothered in the slightest about anything. When she's done, she just walks away without even glancing my direction for a second.

And she does this with so much class and proffessionalism! No one would even know she was trying to ignore me, except us both, and it was beyond painful. So painful!

Still, even as it is clear she doesn't want me, my selfish ass doesn't want her leaving me.

And then.. Krisdana?

Lord, the stress I've put on that girl is too much to comprehend!

Still, my selfish ass still doesn't want her leaving me either. I can't even imagine it. I can't.

Krisdana has been my girl for about four years now, and leaving her is simply an impossible task. It's like taking a part of me away. She has become a part of me. Both of us are way too used to each other now. Way too attached to leave each other now.

And best believe, I literally force myself to not think about Prissy all day. During the day, Krisdana is all over my mind.

But then, at night, when I go to sleep, Prissy finds a way to creep into my dreams and mess with my brain! Every fucking night!