48°

Who is awake? Say 'aunty I'😂😂❤️

Oya, I don show😂 Before we get into it, you guys should check out 'A year to live' by Official_Tstwins. If you're looking for a good book, I HIGHLY reccomend!!!!

I don't have strenght to type author's note, sleep doing me. We begin.....🍸🍸

Note; This chapter is unedited sooooo feel free to make corrections ❤️

                                          ~GIWA~

Finally, the day we had all been waiting for had arrived, and I couldn't be less grateful.

The Dynamis Finals' - the last competition between Castron High and Trinity Academy, and your girl, Giwa Falade, is going to make her school proud once again.

"Castron High girls! You have five minutes to leave the hostel!"

I screamed that at the top of my voice, as I made my way down through the fleet of stairs that led to the reception of the dorm.

Ofcourse, my voice was loud enough to echo round the entire hostel, so, it did not even take up to three seconds for all hell broke loose.

Everywhere became scattered in seconds. The noise was almost deafening, as the girls ran about, absolutely confused, screaming exclamations upon exclamations.

It was 7am in the morning. Believe me, I was a 100% sure that most of these girls had not even had their bath yet.

But, whose fault was that exactly?

No, judge this; In Castron High, the morning assembly usually starts 7:30am sharp. If you come a minute late, you'd be subjected to punishment. That being understood, every student HAD to be in school even before seven, right?

So, tell me why these girls would come to this Dynamis Tour to sleep as if they're pregnant women?

So, what would you then say about me, who's already dressed cordially in my CH school uniform by this time? Am I a fool?

"Four minutes!" I screamed even louder.

By that time, I reached the reception itself. And, oh hell, you had to see the good number of girls that were already running out of the hostel, all of them dressed scatterdly in their school uniforms.

Talk about me for speed.

Ofcourse, a whole lot were still struggling in their rooms. I could visibly hear the sounds of foot hitting the ground and I figured some unlucky ones were still trying to get down from their high bunk beds.

That one wasn't even my business. Any one here after 7:05 is a goner. Final word.

"Three minutes left!" I continued my count down, as I sat on the reception bench, crossing my legs and looking over my fingers non-challantly.

One girl tripped over another girl infront of her and ended up nearly falling down in the middle of the gruesome stampede taking place in front of me.

"Two minutes!"

These girls became even more aggressive this time.

"Abeg, you move na!" One girl shouted, shoving roughly another girl who was running sluggishly in front of her.

"Abeg, no push me! Pass another place. Is this the only place you're seeing?!" The girl retorted back. I just rolled my eyes and yawned slightly.

"One minute!"