55°

I'm hereeeee🤗🤗💝💝💝

I actually wanted to surprise you guys with a double update, but guy, laziness is a bitch😪 One-day sha, certainly ❤️

Oh and btw..from the chapters in the last chapter, you guys are very biased on this issue..do you or do you not want Giwandor ship to sail?😂 (Honestly, tell me, some are for, and others are blatantly against it, since what happened)

Okay..umm...let's begin.......🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃

                                          ~YURE~

"I AM SO DISSAPPOINTED WITH ALL THE TEACHERS AND PREFECTS OF THIS SCHOOL!"

Students filled the hall at the moment, all on their feet, and the entire atmosphere was pin drop silent, letting the voice of Mrs. Zara, a member of the school's disciplinary committee, resounded through the entire hall.

After what just happened outside with Giwa, a lot of members of the school authority - the Principal, the VP administrative and the VP academics, and ofcourse, other members of the  school's disciplinary committee, asides Mrs. Zara - had to come into the scene.

Lord knows who alerted them..

After all the students were sent back to the hall, every one became tensed and agitated, knowing that the big guns of the school had stepped into the matter. No one said a word as they all stood before the students of the school, clearly amd visibly not pleased with the turn of events.

One thing was unarguable; I have never in my life felt more screwed than this moment.

"ONE GIRL!" Mrs. Zara continued, raising a finger of hers to gesture as she spoke, shock mixed with anger evident in her tone.

"JUST ONE GIRL!" She said still, like she couldn't believe it.

"ONE GIRL BROUGHT THE ENTIRE SCHOOL DOWN! ONE SINGLE GIRL DISRUPTED THE ENTIRE SCHOOL SYSTEM AND NOBODY COULD DO A SINGLE THING !" She shouted at the top of her voice.

Giwa Falade.

Mr. Godfrey, the VP admin, stood up from the seat he was on, seething.

"IS GIWA FALADE A GOD?" He shouted.

The Hall remained ever so silent.

Students looking at each other, mouths shut and agitation rising..

Teachers trying their hardest to avoid direct eye contact with any member of the school authority..

Prefects, standing at all corners of the hall, females looking visibly annoyed with scowls on their faces, showing anger and humiliation all in one and the males, fixing their hands in their trouser pockets in a somewhat calm posture,trying their best to look impassive..

..but even at that, with the occasional clenches of their jaw bone, and the way they desperately avoided looking away from the tiles of the ground, I was a 100% sure their hearts were thrashing dangerously against their chests and they were anything but calm.

Just like me.

"Where is she anyways?" Mrs. Sandra suddenly asked. "Where is the girl who turned this school upside down?!"

Everyone looked around themselves, searching intently for an absent Giwa.

The last I had seen of her was when she ran away.. towards the road that led to the Senior Blocks.

"Where is Giwa Falade!" They kept asking, but ofcourse, no one had a detailed answer and that seemed to be causing even more commotion.

"She ran off, ma. No one knows where she is at the moment."