73°

Thankyou guys for 85k reads. The thing is sha looking like a dream, but lemme believe it's real life oo🤧❤️

If you're awake, say "Aunty, I!!"😂❤️

Oya oya leggoooo........🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃

(PS; please pay attention to all the words of advice in this chapter. I'm also actually indirectly teaching with this chapter, okay?❤️)

~GIWA~

I probably would have missed out on Saturday lessons today, so I'd crawl myself up on my bed and drown myself in my books all day long.

But, I had something extra on my schedule today...and that was meeting Ivandor one on one.

"You have tommorrow to talk to him in person and make things right again, Giwa. After tommorrow, he isn't showing in school till it's time for WAEC."

Krisdana had already told me what was up yesterday. That simply means after today...I may not get to see him again.

Worst case scenario? I never get to actually see him at all until we graduate.

I mean, after WAEC, it's just barely a few days left for our prom and graduation. So, what time do I really have left?

So, you see, I was one hell of a nervous wreck right now. But it's all good... Maybe, I got this.

Breathe, Giwa, breathe..

After the first English Period by Mrs. Owunam, we didn't exactly have our next class just yet.

Instead, a group of teachers, Charlie Ba, being one of them and a junior school CRS teacher whose name I couldn't recall, as well as the Principal and the guidance counselor had trooped into the class that day, asking everyone, all our classmates, as well as the entire set, to assemble in the school hall that evening.

I wondered what was happening.

I got even confused when I was singled out amongst everyone and asked to take a seat by the staff. I did, quietly, confused and a bit tensed, but calming down however when Charlie Ba had signalled me calmly with his eyes that everything was fine.

Turns out we were having a seminar on "Peace and Unity among our peers".

I started to understand that this assembly may have been planned out just because of me.

Oh wow.

"Word has reached us that you all may not be on good terms with Giwa Falade." The principal had addressed my classmates.

I felt a tad bit embarrassed as little murmurs from my classmates started to fill up the place slowly.

How did the principal even know about that? I couldn't help but wonder.

The Guidance councilor, a lean average heighted woman stepped up next. A dainty smile was placed on her lips as she slowly went through the number of the crowd of classmates presently sitting.

"Good evening, students. I'm Mrs. Patricia." She greeted us all.

"Good evening, Mrs. Patricia!" A chorused greeting was retorted, earning them all a bigger smile.