33°

11.5k reads my people!!
That's shockingly fast cuz we just hit 10k barely two or three ago. I don't even know what to say tbh. Love you guys loadsss!!🤧🤧❤️❤️

Sorry for taking so long to update though 🤧❤️

~SHADE~

My body wakes up by itself around 6 in the morning.So early the next morning, it did just that.

With my eyes still half-asleep, half-awake, I moved my body a little against where I laid on. A painful feeling of discomfort hit me.

Ouch.

It feels like dumb bells were pressed on my back in my sleep.

Groaning in pain, I tried aching my body and stretching a little to ease off the pain.

God, why does my body hurts so much?

And why does my bed suddenly feel so extra hard like_

Wait a second!

I immediately jerked up, sitting up straight, with eyes wide open, looking around where I was.

Wait! This isn't my room!

Oh my God, don't tell me_

I'm still in Krisdana's room?

What the_

Did I sleep over here in Krisdana's room?!

No, no, it can't be. It can't be!

I turned to my side to see Nova sleeping peacefully by my side on the blanket spread across on the ground.

I looked all around the room to see everyone else sleeping as well. Blankets and pillows were spread everywhere across the room and the others that were here last night, slept on them.

The only person I saw sleeping on the bed was Ivandor's little sister.

How and when did she even come inside the room? I thought she was outside all the while.

But that wasn't the pressing issue at hand..

I slept outside the Beverly Mansion and I'm pretty sure Madam K has gotten bald from pulling all her hair out!

How did this even happen!?

I made up my mind that I would call the limo to pick me up from Krisdana's house last night by sharp 9pm. So how on earth did I end up sleeping over till the next morning?

What even happened last night that made everyone even fall asleep so early?

Oh right. I remember.

Last night, after everyone had gotten back to the room after all the yelling and fussing we heard from downstairs, Krisdana literally went mute.

When she got back to the room to join us, she just silently grabbed her pillow and a blankie and laid down on the floor. Within seconds, she drifted into sleep.

Yure, on the other hand, just looked funny. Didn't stay too close to Krisdana throughout the night, and judging through what I know about the whole Prissy and Yure case, I just silently hoped nothing was something wrong with the couple. That would make things too complicated for everyone - way too complicated.

Everyone else was busy doing their own thing afterward. I remembered seeing Ivandor laying down on Giwa's laps as they talked, Hassana with them, either using her phone or nosing into their conversation.