56°

I'm back oo❤️❤️

So sorry for keeping you guys waiting. See ehh, I wanted to give surprise update(s) to make up, but I just decided to release this one since it's already ready cause I know y'all have been waiting. I swear, one day I'll surprise you people finish😭😭😩😩😩❤️❤️❤️

Okay, soooo, I'm going to tag Rihanna_Adedeji  dheenmah and I_am_Jazzy (HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRL!)Y'all will know why I'm tagging them soon😋

(Song for the chapter ; Say it to my face by Madison Beer......🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃)

                                                 ~YURE~

             127 missed calls, 678 text messages.

That's how many times I had tried reaching out to Krisdana since the last three days.

And yes, I had been counting. Yet..Sadly, painfully, they were all to no avail.

She ignored all. Every single one of them. I was technically calling and texting myself.

What killed me even more was the fact that she wasn't even showing up to school and there was absolutely no way to even get to her.

Like things couldn't even get any worse, my parents decided out of the blue that they suddenly wanted to come back home today from their business trip in Russia.

I love them, no doubt. But with everything that had gone down this entire week, I really doubt I'd be able to handle the mental stress that they were going to just add unto. I wasn't ready for it at all.

My parents - who were seldom at home - were stress in human form. You have no idea. No, seriously. You really don't.

...and they just had to show up right in the middle of a crisis. Awesome.

Since Wednesday that shit went down, the school was still on Giwa's case. The girl in question literally has just varnished since that day..never to be heard of again.

I'm kidding..but seriously, she had been totally MIA. Didn't show up for classes through out the week and literally put herself out of existence.

And about me, Krisdana and Prissy? Well, word had spread across the school, made-up stories and rumors of different kinds. I started to fear that shit would get into the ears of the school authority if they didn't tone themselves down.

Worst of all...

Krisdana had completely shut me out. It was like I was dead to her. That possibly crippled me everytime I thought about it.

I just hoped she was okay. I wished there was a way I could know.

As much as I could, I tried to empty my thoughts running through my mind, for the meantime by burying myself in my chemistry waec past questions.

I sat in a quiet, fairly scarce Class B that evening, awaiting the call from the Physics teacher for our practicals.

Saturday evening lessons.