31°

Heyyooo!!
You know why I'm SOOO excited for this chapter?? Well, you'll see soon lmao😂❤️
Just be VERY attentive and make sure not to miss the characters from Nigerian books you have probably read that will be mentioned here😂❤️

I'm going to tag Rihanna_Adedeji sawvvy Eddy622

Don't be confused 😂
You'll know why I mentioned you guys soon!!!

                                         ~GIWA~

5:24pm.

'Love in the morning' by Thutmose and Rema played in my ears though my ear pods and we drove in through the black gates of an unknown building into a house compound, with Ivandor's little sister in the back seat.

I guessed where we were now should be Krisdana's house.

As Ivandor reversed to adjust the car in a perfect parking spot, I noticed the compound wasn't as huge as the one in his father's house. It was reasonably spaced, sort of like in my house.

While Ivandor's father's compound was filled up with cars at every corner, I could rather count about three vehicles parked here. Rather, the whole place was filled up with..

..wait oo

..DOGS!?

What the fuck!!! Dogs!!!??

Every single corner of the house, there were huge scary looking dogs - all lined together, circulating the ENTIRE place, leaving no slightest space.

"JESUS CHRIST!!!" I screamed, pulling out my ear pods out of my ears immediately.

Ivandor sharply turned to me alarmed, and Sharon at the back seat, scooted in closer to the front - probably to see why I screamed like that.

My heart beat increased and my breathing was intensified that instant.

Dogs!? Dogs, really?!! I'm so scared of dogs!!!

"What's wrong?" Ivandor asked, looking very scared.

"Why didn't you tell me Krisdana had dogs in her house!?" I screamed.

Ivandor's scared expression released immediately and he gave a sigh of relief.

"Giwa, you scared me." He said, face palming.

"Abeg, abeg, abeg!!!" I rapped with speed. "Why are they dogs here?! Why didn't you tell me tbere were dogs in the house!??"

"I-I didn't know you were scared of dogs," he said and I heard a small laugh leaving with the sentence.

Ehh? Is he laughing?? Laughing at what!!

I turned to him to see him covering his mouth and trying to hold his laughter. I turned back to see Sharon doing the exact same thing.

These people are laughing at me when there is a serious problem infront of us? How will I come down from here with all these dogs all over the place.

"Relax, Senior Giwa," Sharon laughed. "They're actually really nice dogs."

Nice what!??
Those dogs looked blood thirsty!!

"And they're chained. So, they can't even get to you even if they wanted to, Giwa." Ivandor added, humor in his tone.

"My favorite is Bimbo," Sharon told me.