35°

As I promised, double update!!😂❤️
Let's goooo!!
Shout out to Amandaaa0 for reminding me. I actually almost forgot oo. You guys should thank her☺️

This chapter is unedited, guys!! If you see typos', please let me know❤️❤️

~GIWA~

Something was definitely wrong.

Definately.

With Shade. With Ivandor. With Yure. And definitely with Krisdana!

It had almost been one month since Shade's birthday and she had showed up in school.

Maybe she was too busy for us?

I kept seeing updates about her all over the net, but she never communicated with any one of us for even one day. Not even Nova. It seemed like she literally just dissappeared from our lives and there was no absolute way of reaching her.

Also, for one month now, I had noticed the way Ivandor practically acted like Yure was non-existent, and Yure, on his own part, avoided the boy. Not to mention the way Yure had been flunking the hell out of his head boy duty post - like something was on his mind, literally all the time, eating him up.

One month still, I had not heard Krisdana's voice. I'm not even joking. I literally have not heard her speak. She had been mute. Sometimes, she skipped school and when she did come, she just sat quietly on her seat and had her lessons. Most times, after break, she'd leave the school completely, leaving straight home.

That was too unlike her.

The Krisdana I know was one of the loudest girls I ever knew. That was one of the things that initially made me irritated by her. The one girl who was so heavily obsessed with her boyfriend, Yure. No joke. I don't know anyone who has ever been that obsessed with a boy in my life!

But this same Krisdana, all of a sudden, doesn't even seem too bothered with Yure's existence?

No, something was very wrong.

A part of me felt like nosing in and getting to the roots of all this. It wasn't my business, but as much as I hated to admit it, I was worried about all of them.

Maybe If I asked Ivandor tonight, he may just tell me. Right?

"Hassana, love. I'm almost done with your touch-up and you already look fabulous!!" My big sister, Lola's voice came, snapping me right out of my thoughts and back to earth, to focus back on the mirror infront of me.

Since Lola had finished my make-up, or touch-up, as she calls it, I had still been standing in front of the mirror in my room the entire time, wandering in my own thoughts. I hadn't even noticed how pretty I looked, in the process. Lola's work on my face was as simple and elegant as I wanted it to be, yet alluring.

 Lola's work on my face was as simple and elegant as I wanted it to be, yet alluring