61°

Hey guys ❤️
Thanks for being patient with me. LOVE YOU!!❤️❤️

My battery is low so I won't type too much authors note❤️

~PRISSY~

"Okay, mummy, bye." I wrapped up my conversation with my mum over the phone, right before heading back into my classroom.

We had free period before break and I had left the class to pick up my mum's call. Turns out she was already in school. Few minutes from now, I should be joining her as well as everyone else who were obligated to join the meeting with the school authority by 12pm today.

All I had to do is go back to class an keep my things intact, then_

"Wannabe Instagram Model!"

I was literally jolted by the resounding, loud taunting voice of one of my class girls, Dodoye as soon as I stepped into my class.

Oh. No.

"No, na. Abi, na whore!" Kamnele, who sat by her, quipped right after.

The entire class that was  presently filled up with my annoying class girls erupted into incessant laughter, nearly falling off their seat.

I groaned. Mentally exhausted and lacking much energy for all these nonsense.

Ignoring all of them, like I had been doing the entire week since the whole thing with Giwa went down, I just blocked out their laughs and baseless taunts and walked towards my seat quietly.

Ever since what happened with Giwa on Wednesday, my classmates were back on track. Full time. Giving and dashing out their worst to me at the fullest. With so much energy and vigour. All because, according to them, my 'guardian and protector' aka, Giwa Falade was now powerless.

In all honesty, it was irritating. Very irritating. My class girls were irritating. Infact, at this moment, the entire Ss3 set was irritating the shit out of me.

I heard unnecessary comments from my classmates and tried to wade them off. I should get used to all these names they're throwing at me soon; whore, man-hugger, prostitute, hoe, gold digger, ashawo.

But, I can't. I don't know whether it's the stress, shame, and frustration of what went down on Wednesday, but Christ, they're pushing buttons I didn't know I had.

And God..their laughs..their disgusting, high pitched, mannerless and almost local laughs. 'Twas enough to boil one's blood.

God knows with everything going on lately, I was honestly doubting how long I would be able to stand these girls of my class.

I tried my best to tune them out as I walked to my desk locker.

"Hi."

Miranda Archibong was the only person that greeted me as soon as I got to my seat.

I was already sitting on my seat and was forced to turn back to the dark skinned girl who had just tapped me from behind.

I forced a smile. As annoying as Miranda could come off most times, she actually didn't bother me like the other girls in my class.

Only one problem with her..

"I think it's unfair what Giwa did to you, though. I personally don't even like Hassana or Shade that much either. You're also thinking the same thing too, right?" Miranda inquired, eyes all wide in interest, expectant of a juicy answer.