46°

Heyyyyyyy again!!!❤️

This chapter was very warming for me to write. I hope it gives you the euphoria I felt writing it too🤧❤️

Again, it rounds up my collab from dheenmah 's book. Please don't tell me you guys still haven't checked out 'When Golden Souls Collide' and 'Nothing Gold can stay'. Please do if you haven't!!!!! (please?❤️)

And you guys should also check out 'Shattered Heartstrings' by I_am_Jazzy. You'll be hooked, I promise!! Yure is now balling with the celebs from her book oo😩🔥🔥🔥🔥

Oya, let's get into it.....🍵

                                         ~GIWA~

As I walked with Ivandor this time, he held my hand. His hands felt warm and I felt so safe. So much at peace. Satisfied. Relieved. Happy. All these emotions flooded me that moment.

And just like this moment was just created for me, I was hearing 'Like I do' by Fireboy blasting from somewhere I wasn't sure of.

🎶E sure for you, baby I'm going nowhere

🎶Your love is true, I know you'll always be there

🎶 I'm coming for you, baby, I'm going nowhere

🎶Your love is true, I know you'll always be there

The song hit different tonight for some reason.

There was a comfortable silence as Ivandor and I walked. A very comfortable, peaceful silence, like we both were savoring the moment at the same time.

The Fireboy song playing and the satisfaction of the night filled me up with a warming serenity, and well, a bit of high too. Euphoria, I'd call it. I felt so, so happy.

🎶No one could love you (like I do)

🎶 Nobody (baby, nobody)

🎶Noone could love you oo (like I do)

🎶Noone could love you more(Nobody)

And watching everywhere around me made me curious as to what being in the University felt like.

It was about 9pm or so and the school was still so packed and full. Everyone around me sure looked like they had a lot of freedom. Too much freedom.

Some of them were in groups. All happy and smiles, laughing together and having fun and all. Most of them strolled in pairs anyways..boy and girl, like me and Ivandor. Earlier, those kinds sickened me. But now, I actually smiled a little watching them.

I honestly didn't even want to go now, but I knew I had to. It was going to be a big day for me and Ivandor. We both were representing the school at the last stage of the Dynamis.

The Boys dorm was just a long road behind the suya spot, the girls dorms were much farther. You'd have to get to the suya spot first, walk past all the stores and bars around it that basically looked the entire school had picked that venue up as a general hang out or something. I actually hated passing there.

'Know your worth remix' by Khalid, Davido and Rema was playing as soon as we got to the dreaded hang out area and the aroma of freshly made Suya traced it's way to my nose making me instantly salivate.

"Should I get you suya?" Ivandor asked me, like he sensed my craving.

"I actually do, but_,"

I frowned when I saw the amount of people already packing there at the Suya Spot. There were so much, waiting for their turn to get suya.