79°

I'm back😊❤️

Sorry for taking so long. Mixing up school and wattpad is a LOT harder than I thought 💔

Well, this chapter was divided in half and I want to write the other half tonight. If I still finish tonight, I'll update. If I don't, tommorrow then. If I don't update tommorow still, some other time😂😂I don't want to fix in a specific dare that will be hard to meet up to, 'cause this Law I'm studying can be VERY impromptu... But I'm trying my hardest to get the next update to you before tommorrow. I honestly pray that works out❤️❤️

READ THE A/N IN THE END OF THE CHAPTER. I HAVE A SURPRISE 😊❤️

~IVANDOR~

"We lost her at 10:37pm. I'm so sorry, kids, but Hassana is no more."

I felt chills run through me and my blood ran cold.

I had a feeling it would be so. I felt something was wrong... From the looks that Mrs. Falade and the doctor had been giving us, even before she came here to tell us about Hassana. Just one look at the both of them and I know something had terribly gone wrong.... But for the first time ever in my life, I hoped, I prayed to be wrong. I prayed that I had read the looks on their face wrongly.

"I..I.. don't understand.." someone amongst us stuttered. I could hear, feel the horror in their voice and it threatened to tear my heart into pieces. I didn't know who spoke. I wasn't attentivem. To me, the voice didn't sound like any of us. It sounded pained. Too pained to belong to anyone of us standing here.

"Are you saying she's.. Hassana is.. dead?" I easily recognised Krisdana's voice.. a softer, calmer, yet tensed voice I knew she had. The one that came off her when she was in her state of extreme shock.

Giwa's mum was already in tears in front of us, losing every shred of control she thought she had and breaking down, crying in front of us and saying "I'm sorry" over and over again.

I didn't even know how to feel. I was in a daze, literally, it felt like I wasn't even on this earth anymore. Felt like I was in a different realm, different time, different spaced. Felt like I was just hanging there, somewhere, floating in space, aimlessly, with no direction whatsoever.

This felt like a dream. Unreal. A bad dream. One that was nearly impossible to control.. One of those ones that I couldn't bend to suit my satisfaction, the way I handle most of my dreams. Everywhere suddenly seemed blurry, it was hard to see. Hard to think. Hard to feel.

Is this what this was? A dream? Was it?

Hassana... How can Hassana be dead? How can she die?

It can't be possible. She couldn't really be gone.
I literally just had an entire conversation, with that girl barely an hour ago, and the next hour, she's proclaimed.. dead?

No. Fuck, no! People just don't die like that. People shouldn't die like that. This was a joke. It has to be a joke. It can't be possible.

The sudden eerie silence immediately alerted me to my surroundings again, and I noticed no one was saying anything. No one was doing anything..

That's when I turned to look around me, to observe the faces of everyone. Shade, Yure and Nova, were frozen, transfixed on the spot they were standing, looking at Mrs. Falade with shocked, unbelieving looks on their faces, and mouths' hung open.