85B°

MERRY CHRISTMAS OO!!

GUESS WHO IS BLESSING YOU WITH A DOUBLE UPDATE☺️❤️

Enjoy....✨

~PRISSY~

"Why are there so many flashes?" I asked, alarmed as the cameras' gave us no break whatsoever.

"That's because we're the centre of attraction right now, princess," Krisdana laughed as she helped me step out of Shade's limo that evening.

I couldn't believe it. It was Prom Night. And woah, the entire place was already filled up.

Classmates, all dressed up and looking fly. Boys and Girls, looking like they were about to walk the red carpet, with their expensive suits and majestic gowns, respectively. I almost felt underdressed. Almost.

Funny, we were going to be walking on a red carpet. One the school set up for our prom. One I could even see from here, barricaded with velvet ropes and golden stands. Needless to say, we, the SS3s', were the celebrities of the night. It was too good a feeling.

Thinking about the fact that Triple J was even showing up made me want to throw a flip on these glass heels. I could not contain. I instantly knew this night would be lit. The best one yet.

Nova appeared to us in seconds and while looking at Shade like she was the most beautiful woman in the world, he made sure to compliment each and everyone of us. I smiled, appreciatingly at him, mentally thanking him for boosting my esteem so easily.

"Keep your heads up, Queens." Krisdana said, as soon as Giwa had stepped down from the limo, with the help of the guards.

"And King," Shade had hinted, flashing a teasing look at her boyfriend and Kris giggled.

"Yup," Krisdana agreed. "Walk like royalty that you are. We need to look fab for the album!"

"Oh, you bet we do," I agreed.

That Prom album could either fuck you up badly or get people gushing about you, even after you've graduated from the school.

Giwa was lost in another universe, I noticed. She hadn't even said a single word since she had stepped out of the limo.

Krisdana went onn and onn, making us laugh as she talked about walking with poise and grace, and Shade begged to differ, insisting we add up a little jazz and sass to it, sort of like how models do.

I giggled when I remembered how Shade was trying to teach us how to sass walk like a model during our make up and dress up. She made us walk on heels, strut, pose, and start all over again and again and my knees nearly gave out. She was the reason I nearly fell when we decided to get down.

But Shade - she did it so easily. The walk, the strut, the pose. The girl was a born model.

The call for us to get ready to step into the hall was soon made and quickly, the girls were able to find their dates. Or rather... Their dates found them. Krisdana was the last one to move and Casper had shown up to get her.

And that's when I realised that, after minutes of looking through crowds of classmates, forming in pairs and heading towards the red carpet....