26°

Sorry for keeping you guy waiting oo
Andddddd..
For everyone who's been wondering where our Shades of green has been😅❤️

Here you go❤️
This whole chapter is in her perspective..

                                      ~SHADE~

"Happy Birthday to a special person who is     bringing so much joy to my heart. I am thankful for every moment we spend together and I hope and pray our happiness never ends. May this day be as sunny as your smile, as gold as your heart and as beautiful as you are. You are the best and you in turn, deserve the best. I wish that for you. Best wishes, my love."

                                                                              Nova

I couldn't stop reading Nova's texts. I went over it ove and over and that hearty smile never left my face.

With the way this Saturday started out, I didn't think anything would be able to wade the stress of me. Well, that was until I saw Nova's text.

Do you know what it's like for a celebrity on their birthday?

Nah, I don't think you do.

Well, Today is my birthday and I spent my entire Saturday morning and afternoon moving from one live interview to the other. You know the thing about live interviews? You have to keep pretending like you're a hundred percent interested in whatever they're saying no matter how bored you really are. Yes, it's a must-follow rule.

I didn't have a chance to use my phone all day. And when I did, Nova's message caught me first out of the multitude of birthday messages I already got.

"Shaw-dai," Madam K's voice called me, as we sat in my limo that evening.

We were on our way to Castron High for the Ss3 Saturday evening lessons. I had missed school the entire week because of the excessive shoots, interviews and unending celebrity meet ups, so it was easy to convince Madam K to let me attend the Saturday lessons today. I told her it was a good way to catch up with school.

But in all honesty, I had been catching up with school alright. Prissy always sent voice notes from class. But cut a girl some slack, will you? I missed the hell out of my friends and Nova. I wanted to see them.

I looked up to Madam K who called me. As usual, she had a magazine held close to her face.

"Did you see Yemi Alade's comment on your last post?" Madam K asked, not glancing at me for a second, but keeping her eyes on her magazine.

"I haven't gone on Instagram since I posted," I tell her.

"Hmph," came Madam K's reply.

"What did Yemi say?" I had to ask.

"Nothing particularly serious. Just something about you having fatter cheeks," Madam K hinted.

Oh, God. Here we go again.

"You know, I told you you're adding a bit more weight than you should," Madam K commented.

I sighed. I hated having this conversation with her.

"I'm sorry, maybe it's my hair," that didn't make sense as an excuse, yes, but that's what I heard myself mutter.

I just didn't fancy the fact she made me go all white with my hair to give my fans a "new look to gush about". Anything, but white. It was way too extreme. Especially since I have to still go to school. I mean, just because the school granted me liberty with my hair didn't mean I should be over doing it.