27°

This was actually supposed to be part of the last chapter but I figured it would be soooo long so I divided it into two chapters.

I don't know if you noticed, but our POV's are now in bold letters. Well, someone adviced me to do it this way so it will be easier for you guys to know when perspectives are switched. I think its a good advice though.

                                     ~PRISSY~

         3:21pm..

39 minutes more for my math combined class with Class D and E to start..

I absolutely hated Saturday evening lessons. Why do we still have to go to school on Saturdays for God's sake?

Worse still, I have to go to my class and face a multitude of classmates who probably already know about my kiss with Yure.

When I walked into class that afternoon, all eyes set on me. Every single person was looking at me. Although, nobody said a word to me. Still, I didn't need a saint to tell me that Abba Praise had already spread the word about me and Yure's kiss to the entire class by now.

What's left now is for it to reach the entire set's ears. That, scares the life out of me.

I could already tell what was going on in their minds as they watched me. How they were probably cursing the hell out of me in their hearts silently, but failing to have the confidence to speak up, because of what happened last time with Ajiro.

"You guys! Mr. Donald is already in D oo. He said giving us two minutes to come for our Math lessons!" Jonah Basil announced to everybody immediately, clearing me out of my thoughts.

"Ah, ah what's that one naw!" Kaniru George shouted back angrily.

Kaimele followed right after him, ranting," His time starts by 4. Why is he coming by 3 twenty something, na wa oh!!"

As they nearly pulled Jonah's head off with their rants that wouldn't change anything, I quietly took my new general maths text book, my notebook and my pen and started making my way out of the class.

Class D was just two classes away. As I walked with the multitude of classmates behind me, I just so happened to spot the people I least expected to see right now.

Yure and Krisdana, standing by the protector, infront of Class B.

My head went down immediately and faced the tiles floors and although I couldn't see them that way, I felt Yure's eyes hovering on me.

A lot went on in my mind at that point.

What if she already knows? Is it possible Krisdana knows about the kiss by now!??

When I was brave enough to lift my head back up, I directly met Yure's eyes.

Why is he looking at me? Is this guy freaking okay!? Even after everything that is happening.

Our eye contact for about two seconds before I tore my look away from him sharply to avoid Krisdana or any of my classmates noticing and making things worse. Thereon, I walked as fast as I could to get to Class D before anyone else.

                                      ~YURE~

As soon as I spotted Prissy and her classmates coming down in the hallway, I immediately became unedged.

I had made Krisdana stand with me in the hallway that afternoon, in front of Class B, and the way I stalled our conversation with baseless points, she may have even felt it in her that something was wrong.