23°

Hey you guys. So sorry for taking sooooo long to update 😪❤️
However, I have  AMAZING news!!!

So, "Those Little Things" came 1st place in the Creative awards for the teen Fiction Genre💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

So shout out to thecreativecorner_ for making me so happy this morning 🤧❤️

Let's begin...

                                      ~Giwa~

"I'll be fast with this story," I told him as we sat down together.

"Whatever you want," he replied. He sat right by my side but he turned to face me so he could be looking directly at my face as I spoke.

I took in a deep breath, cleared my throat and started,"I initially was a very quiet shy girl and I got bullied in the worst ways."

His eyes widened at my opening statement.

"I know it's shocking," I said, laughing softly.

He sort of laughed too. "Yeah, but continue."

I took in another breath.

This was a really depressing story to recall so I needed it. From there, I opened my mouth and spoke;

"It wasn't always like that though. Initially, no one even knew or cared to know who Giwa Falade was....but my problems in school began when I started to really like this boy in my class. That was primary one, I don't even know what I was doing with boys to be honest. He was well out of my league, but I was a hopeless romantic. So, I wrote him a love letter. That day, during P.E, I went to give it to him_," I looked at Ivandor, who looked so interested in my story.

Then, I went on;

" Well, I stood infront of him as he read my letter and my heart raced like hell. When he was done, he looked up to me... with the most uninterested look ever..," I paused there, remembering the similarity between that look from the past and the similarity it had with the look Ivandor gave me the very first time I talked to him.