DO NOT IGNORE 🙏

First off, Thankyou guys for 93k reads😭❤️

I was thinking about something lately and I'm curious to know.... Do I have any male readers??? Do I? Anyone? Anyone? No? No? Okay, moving on😂❤️

So, for the major reason I posted this... Sooooooo....... TLT had managed to enter the #teenfiction tag on Wattpad and that is a major, MAJOR deal for me. So, it was originally at 900 and sth first, and it had been moving up since then and we are at #822 under the teen fiction tag. It's a major deal because they are over 200k books that had made it and TLT was the 822nd one. Sooooo...

So, I had been stalking the teen fic tag and it came to my realization how effective it is and I saw how a book had like 1k reads and made it up there to no.3 just for a day... The book lost the tag in a day, but when I checked, it had moved from 1k reads to 14k reads.... In. one. day. A book my sister had been following up that barely had 100k reads, made it to top 10 of #teenfiction. Before I knew it, the book was at 400k, 600k, 1m reads and at the last time, I checked, it was at 6m + reads.

My point? These tags are very effective for recognition. I don't see any Nigerian books using big tags like #romance #teenfiction and etc and we should start doing so, because tbh, we deserve more recognition on this app. Let's try to lift our books by always voting and commenting our authors up to the top of these big tags. Before we know it, we'd be taking over Wattpad (muahahahahahahah!!!!!)

No, no, seriously. Start this way... By VOTING❤️
If you haven't voted on previous chapters of this book and you truly enjoy TLT, why not vote?? Let's see how much further we can push TLT up on the teen fiction tag🙏

Also, vote on other Nigerian books you see here. Let's get as much Naija books up there in different big tags. Through my research, VOTES are the ONLY things that lift books in tags, not even COMMENTS. We keep complaining that Wattpad doesn't recognise Nigerian books, how will they recognise us when we aren't even helping to lift others by voting on their books? Please, please, let's co-operate. Vote. Vote. Keep voting. Are you a ghost reader? Stop being one, okay? It's time to spread love here and push Nigerian books up there. I want to be seeing Naija books there in the top 10 list, please. You, don't you feel like boasting small about your country, ehh? Oya, Go to your favourite book and vote ALL the chapters like you're mad🔥. LET'S GET OUR BOOKS UP THERE OOOO!!!!

P.S Don't forget to vote on every chapter of TLT if you haven't. May TLT one-day make it to the #teen fiction top 10, amen!!!!

Oh and expect an update on Friday. It's almost ready and my body is doing me to post tomorrow. What do y'all want? Tomorrow or Friday?? Let me know❤️