54°

Heyyyy. Sooo sorryyy for not updating like I promised yesterday 😪💔

Something happened to me on Friday and kind of got me in a shitty mood..but I had to promise myself to have this update readying for y you guys today. Hope you guys forgive me😪❤️

I hope we're ready for this chapter.. because..hmm🤧 (No matter how bad things get over here, please remember it's happening for a reason..and things will all get better, I promise)

Let's start this......🥃🥃🥃🥃🥃

(Lovely cover above by iamstells )

P.s; This chapter is unedited.. literally wrote it just once lol😅❤️

                                          ~GIWA~

It nearly took me all night but transferring the video from Hassana's camera to my phone was eventually successful.

The only thing I could think about that Wednesday morning was revenge. All that was on my mind was getting back at Prissy. Destroying her image completely.

That bitch.

I scoffed, the anger and bitterness swarming through me as I walked down the Ss3 Hallway early that morning, heading to drop the school bag that hung over my shoulders, in my class.

It was just a few minutes for the morning assembly to start..and also, for me to execute my plan.

No one knows what's coming. Not a soul.

"Oh, sorry."

I was snapped out of my mental vent session by a farmilar, very soothing voice that belonged to the whoever it was that I just nearly just bumped into on entering my classroom.

I huffed, momentarily annoyed, but that irritation faded immediately as my eyes started to slowly trace the physically graced individual I nearly collided with, from the chest, and moving upwards.

To be honest, I already knew who it was before I even got to the face.

That pleasantly suffocating presence that seemed to hold a lot of weight on me...made me feel so much warmth and calmness, and still somehow managed to give me massive chills all at the same time.

The strong, lovely scent of his cologne, that filled me up with this  farmilar feeling of euphoria...

"You're good?"

God, his voice...made me butterflies all over...

"Giwa?"

Snapping out of it, my eyes finally went up to meet studying hazel eyes staring down at me.

"I'm fine, Ivandor." I replied. My voice, coming in a lot softer than usual.

He stood there, looking at me for a while with an expressionless look on his face. I was left to wonder what was going on in his mind.

Not saying a word, I only stared back at him. Basically moping. My eyes held the gaze of his plain, dull eyes that painfully had no glow in them....not even a tiny glow..for me atleast...

"Okay." He responded, sounding as basic as ever. That was all he said before turning around and walking away.

I watched behind him. Sadly.I wanted him to come back..I wanted him to walk with me and hold my hands. Not just an 'okay' and off he goes.

It hurt and surprised me how cold he could be. Seeing me didn't even make his eyes light up....like it usually would. Was he really that upset with me?