75°

Yoooo. Sorry for taking so long🤧💔

So, yeah, this chapter had to be cut in half (again). I don't know why this keeps happening, but oh well, expect Chapter 74b today still.

Oh and yes, I had brought up that issue of plagiarism once again in some previous chapters and it had come to my knowledge that it was a Wattpad glitch. As in, the girl had not actually put everything back like I had thought. That explains a lot since, yunno, she was in school and all. So, she re-tagged me and the changes had been made a long time ago, so as far as that is there, It's fine by me, yeah.

Also, finally. The media above is of Madison Beer singing the American national anthem. I haven't said this before, but I actually pictured Krisdana's voice to be exactly like Madison Beer's voice, especially after hearing the song "Say it to my face" by the girl. That voice literally screamed 'KRISDANA' at me. So, if you want to get a glimpse of what I envisioned our baby to sound like, watch the media above, iyeh❤️

Oh and I_am_Jazzy I have a surprise oo🤗❤️

~GIWA~

As Krisdana had said, Ivandor hadn't shown up at all to school for weeks.

Third term started with a blur. I had never been more disinterested for the start of a new term the way I was, this term. And, I couldn't tell if the lack of buzz in me was on the grounds that WAEC was closer or the fact that Ivandor had become a ghost to me, a mere memory that hurt.

I expected to see him this week, especially since the week had been buzzing with sports activities, but no such luck. He didn't show up for the tournament on Sunday and I didn't see him through out the week.

Not Monday. Not Tuesday. Not Wednesday. And we're already half way through with school today and Thursday isn't looking so promising either. I doubted he would show up.

Apparently, it's exactly what I feared. I may not get to see him, even till we graduate.

It hurt in ways I couldn't explain. Honestly, it just feels like a part of me was gone. No matter how much I tried to act like I was okay, I still felt empty. It still felt like something wasn't right with me. Without me.

And to think that the entire thing could have been avoided if I didn't make such irrational decisions. That's all I ever do. Make stupid choices and decisions. Mess my entire life up.

Sometimes, I just hate myself...

In all honesty, sometimes, I even feel everyone's life would be better without me...

Thinking about the whole thing, my last encounter with Ivandor especially...it still causes me pain. A whole lot of pain.

I started to feel the heart ache I had been subjecting myself to was having a very unhealthy effect on me. So, I constantly force myself to just not think about it. Just for my sanity.

"focus on your priorities." Mum had made it clear to me to not mess up my final exams because of all of this. She keeps warning me.

"You shouldn't even be doing all these, Giwa. All these drama can wait till after your exams, okay?" She had scolded when she noticed how moody I had been lately.