83°

I'm here guys, as promised 😊❤️

Song for this chapter is 'Wherever I go' from Hannah Montana Soundtrack. Media above. (It's an old song ooo)

Oya, leggo......✨✨✨

~GIWA~

"I just wanted to ask you to go to prom with me, Giwa."

My heart dropped for a second and I blinked. Stared wide eyed at him.

I'm sorry, what?

He smiled, laughed softly and took my hand, watched my every reaction and studied me closely with those hazel eyes of his' that made me forget my name. I was temporarily frozen, then when it hit me, my eyes moved in shock to his hand that were holding mine. "So, is it a yes or a no?"

"Yes!" I mentally cursed myself immediately for sounding so damn desperate!

Stupid, stupid, Giwa...

My response earned me a smile from him. One that indirectly, cleverly, calmed me down and made me feel lighter.

"I..I didn't know you were going to ask me for Prom.." I admitted to him.

I didn't even think about Prom much. I just made up my mind to stay with Krisdana since we both, had no dates. I knew Ivandor. He wouldn't give a shit if he had to be alone for prom... So he wasn't asking me out because of the fear of being without a date... He genuinely wanted to go to Prom with me.

"It's been a while since we spoke.. I missed talking to you... like this..." He admitted, gesturing between me and him and I understood he meant that he missed talking to me in person.

And for real... He did?

"I mean, after school, I don't know if I may ever get to see you again.." He said and my heart broke for the shortest of seconds, recalling that Krisdana had informed me they were even leaving the country.

"All we have left is Prom, Giwa." He said, smiled softly. "And going to Prom with you will be something to look forward to. It will mean a lot to me, even after we graduate. Thankyou for saying yes." He said to me. I blushed. I couldn't stop myself from doing so.

Ivandor walked with me. All the way, his hands never left mine.

"It's been a while since we spoke.. I missed talking to you... like this..."

"All we have left is Prom, Giwa."

"It will mean a lot to me, even after we graduate. Thankyou for saying yes."

His words replayed in my head and that's when the realization came..

Ivandor loves me. He still loves me. He always had. He always will.

I only wondered what kind of soul he was. I couldn't fathom how, even with everything that went down, he never stopped loving. He never stopped. Was that even possible... For a human to love you that much to such a fault?

I smiled to myself. Lord knows if I'd ever get to see Ivandor again... But I was certain I would never forget him.

And as we walked, with a comfortable silence between us, completely tuning out all the excessive noise from our classmates, I wished this could last forever. I wished I could stay longer... With him.

And I knew, I knew he was thinking the same thing.

We stopped walking when the girls ran into us. As in Krisdana, Shade and Prissy.