25°

Hey everyone, I'm back!!😊❤️❤️❤️❤️

~Ivandor~

"No way! You mean, she actually did all that?" I exclaimed after Giwa had just finished giving me a run down of everything that happened yesterday in Class F.

"You should have seen the look on Ajiro's face," Giwa went on, "The last thing that will ever be on her mind is messing with anything connected to me again."

"Yeah, no kidding," I laughed.

Giwa and I were in the outside seating of S. U. Cafe after school that Friday afternoon having lunch together. Just a few people say out here as well. They were about six tables all lined in two rows and a protector demarcating the S.U. property from the road. Although, an opening was at the end of the protector for anyone who wanted to leave.

We had already ordered our food inside, but Giwa preferred we sat in their outside roadside cafe to eat instead. She kept insisting that she liked to watch everything going on outside. I didn't understand why, because basically, it was only cars passing back and forth by the road side, but I respected her choice anyway.

"Maybe you should just let Ajiro off the hook though," I suggested to Giwa, who still had a mouth full of spaghetti.

She looked up at me sharply with her cheeks puffed out and filled with spaghetti and that made me laugh so hard at how she looked.

As soon as she swallowed her food, she faked a frown at me.

"You're now laughing at me, abi?" She said, feigning fake anger.

"Well, It's not my fault you're just so damn cute," I replied squeezing her cheek a little as a small chuckle left with my words.

She blushed with my compliment. She looked so good when she blushed that way.

"But seriously though..are you really letting Ajiro stay in prison the entire weekend?" I asked her afterward.

She sighed and her lips went into a thin line and then fixed at the corner of her mouth for a short while. It looked to me like she was thinking.

"I don't know," she replied. "Maybe, maybe not."

I had a feeling she wouldn't. I mean, no matter how Giwa tried to come across as cold, she actually did have a soft spot deep down in her heart.

"MUMMY, NO, I DON'T WANT FISH PIE!!"

Immediately, Giwa and I turned to face the direction that the loud, high pitched scream just came from, only to see a little girl about two tables close.

She looked quite angry and she folded her hands and stood by a mature- looking lady, who sat down on one of the tables and seemed to be eagerly trying to find something in her handbag.

We weren't the only ones eager to see the child screaming like that. Apparently, the other people sitting and eating out here with us were also turning to face the angry little girl that just screamed at her mother.

"Will you keep your mouth shut there, you child!!" A grown up woman from another table shouted back to the little girl.

"Just see how she's shouting at her mother in public and the woman is just quiet!!" Another woman from another table shouted right after.

"Tell her to buy what I want!" The little girl shouted back to the well grown adults immediately.

"Jesus Christ!" I heard another grown up's voice come immediately, in shock at the girl's boldness.