18°

Welcome back!!
❤️❤️                       

I actually was listening to Boo'd up by Ella Mae as I was writing this chapter and I started to get really emotional!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😩😩
If you have the song in your phone, put on your headphones and listen to it as you read this chapter 😭😭😭❤️❤️❤️

                                       ~Prissy~

Yure texted me saying he wanted to talk to me and that he was at my house.
My house?
What the hell  was it he wanted to talk about that couldn't be talked about on the phone?

Anyways, in all honesty, the only thing I'm grateful about is the fact that his text was an escape room from the whole scene that happened in Giwa's bedroom.

I really hope Shade was okay. Before I got downstairs, she, the guards, and the limo were already all gone.  I knew I'd have to talk to her, but maybe after talking with Yure first.

Anyway, I sat on the passenger seat, inside the car that evening. I had made a call back home to the driver to pick me up from Giwa's house and I was already on my way home. It was half past six and starting to even get dark outside and I couldn't stop thinking; What on Earth was it that Yure wanted to talk about with me that made him come to my house by this time.

After several minutes on the road, we finally reached the house. As soon as the car packed in our massive compound, I opened the doors and came out of the car, heading straight into the house.

I took off my shoes and dropped them outside, before stepping into the living room, just to avoid sand getting into the house. My feet made hollow sounds as I stepped on the oxblonde-rugged floors of the living room. Just barely in, I halted on my tracks when I saw Yure.

He was sitting there on one of the couches in the living room. His shoes weren't on too, and he just lounged on one of the couches in the living room. Noticing a presence, his eyes moved from the ground to me and they lit up.

"Hi." He said. A smile appeared on his lips as he streghtened up on the couch and looked at me. I half smiled, before walking in further towards him - a bit nervous, if I must say.

"Do my parents know you're here?" I asked him, nervousness still evident on my face.

"Yes, they do." He answered. "They let me in here"

"O-kay?" I said. At that point, I was standing quite close to the couch he was sitting on, unsure if I should sit with him or not.

"You have a nice home" he said. "I know I've been here a thousand times but I can't get over how homely it feels"

Rugged floors do give that effect sometimes.

My parents knew.

That's why virtually almost all the rooms in the house were rugged, except the bathrooms and the kitchen ofcourse. There wasn't quite too much to the living room - basically just oxblood rugged floors, ivory coloured walls, and the black couches were arranged in a semi-circle pattern with the glass centre table in the middle and a big screen TV facing the longest sofa. Some flower vases were arranged on the table and the air scented of lilacs. The size of the living room was quite moderate in general.

My parents didn't go all out to make our home look too expensive and massive. They had more than enough money to do that, but preferred a home to a house, if you know what I mean. Everyone who ever came into my house felt warm and at peace.