ONE WORLD SERIES

Hey guys❤️

This isn't an update, no, but expect one tonight. (hopefully)

I wanted to write this on my message board, but I had a feeling it would be long and they wouldn't let me post it, so to avoid spending 15 minutes of my time on this and in the end, Wattpad will mess me up, I decided to post it all here and avoid stories that touch.

Basically, I'm writing this message to all of you right now, because I am confused out of my mind and undecided about a few things and my brain is starting to overload.

So, the thing is...

We all are aware about my 'One World Series', year? The entire collection that all my books are grouped into.. okay so basically, as the name implies, it means that ALL my characters from different books exist in the same fictional world (probably just different parts of the world, but basically all in one world) Starting from TLT to TMBT and the others.

So basically, it's a little different (and complicated), because everything doesn't only centre around Castron High. There are about three or four schools I have decided on, Castron High included, with their own crazy set of teenagers and story and everything. All of them centre in different parts of Nigeria, like Lagos, PH, Abuja etc, but the characters in these books are somewhat connected..  literally all of them, in fact. You've probably heard me mention a school randomly in TLT, like Maranatha High for example. As you all know, I always make sure to include hints here and there, tiny hints that are very irrelevant (that you may not notice now), until the books come to you.. and all these is to make the whole thing much more realistic.

You've also noticed how TMBT characters are showing forth themselves more in TLT, now that it is ending and that is just a thing that I will be doing with all my other books that are forthcoming (I hope you don't mind). When the books are about to end, you will start getting glimpses and teasers from the next book that is forthcoming and some of the characters of these forthcoming will start to show forth themselves, small small, just to get you anticipating and wondering what's going on in their own side, you grab?

Okay, so, now to what is trying to get me confused;

So, I won't lie to you, as at the moment, there are a LOT of books in my head that I want to start writing now and it's trying to blow up my head😂😂If you're a writer, imagine how it is when you have about two or three books in your head that is itching you to write. If that one makes you soooo impatient, imagine having to manage over 13 books in your head AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME!!😂😂😂💔

So, yeah, my head wants to blow up. I tried drafting out time to write all these books (one after the other) and the whole thing was trying to extend till 2024 and I was like... Jehovah 💔

Now, the problem is that most of these books, I counted 10 of them exactly, they are around the same period. TLT doesn't have a date yet, but let's imagine it was set to be in year 2030, the other 10 books revolve around 2030, 2031 and 2032.

THEN, TLT on it's own has a spin-off (I haven't announced this), where we get to go into the FUTURE and see how Giwandor, Shanova, and our "surprise couple" either grew into marriage or somehow broke apart along the line (it's life), you can guess between Giwandor and Shanova, who you think got married and who you think did not, this will be fun. You can guess our surprise couple too if you want, it will scatter you, believe me😂❤️

So basically, since these books for TLT characters' futures are set IN THE FUTURE, obviously. And their story actually gets to happen years AFTER the stories in the 10 books that are set in the same (or close timelines) with TLT and TMBT.

My problem is now;

When? When on earth am I going to start writing the future lives of TLT characters?