76°

So sorry for taking so long 🤧
Tbh, this chapter was trying to gimme headache, so I had to realllyyyy take my time and be satisfied with it before posting. Sooo, it was worth the wait. Hope you love it🤗🤗❤️❤️❤️

This chapter is dedicated to Rihanna_Adedeji for coming to remind me 😂❤️ Sis, I didn't forget, I promise 😂❤️

Oh and for all who may have missed the announcement yesterday.. Ivandor's little sister's name has been changed from "Sharon" to "Jasmine"❤️

Let's move..........🥃🥃🥃🥃

~GIWA~

I dialled Hassana's line.

.. and waited for it to ring.

I stood there, staring at my phone, until her line actually started to go through. It was ringing. It was actually...

Hassana isn't available right now. Please, leave a message..

What the_

Voice mail?!

Oh, Jesus.

I tried the number again. The exact same thing happened once again. Went straight to voicemail.

Voicemail? Hassana would never do that. She was always on her phone. Always. So, how and why could she suddenly set ger calls to voicemail? What is she really up to?

No. I had to reach her somehow. This wasn't sitting too well with me.

I tried the number again. Still to no avail. It went straight to voicemail once again. I actually frowned at this.

I decided to drop a text in her inbox. I didn't waste time opening it and in seconds, I texted her;

Where the hell are you and why are my calls going to voice mail? Let me know when you see this, please call.

I hit send. Still, I wasn't satisfied. Something in me wasn't still settled.

I went on to whatssap to check her out, not even sure why, but hoping to see something that would help me explain things better to myself.

Yooo, Giwa and Hassana's last convo on WhatsApp 🤭❤️ (Either ignore the wattpad notifications or pretend Hassana also reads Wattpad 😂❤️)