39°

I just wanted to say I will not be continuing Those Little Things. I am so sorry I have to do this but__

Psychhhh!!!! Na lie oo!!😂
For wia!!!! I'm not giving up on this book lai lai!! We die here oo abeg!! Sorry, I just felt like playing together. No vex ehh❤️

                                          ~GIWA~

I watched behind him as he got to the door of the class.

So, wait, he was really leaving??

"Ivandor!" I heard myself shouting immediately.

He stopped adruptly at the door. He turned around to face me again thereafter. The expression on his face was hopeless.

"Wait oo," I scanned the guy profusely. "So, just like that, after everything, this how you want to just end our chapter?!"

That hopeless looking expression on Ivandor's face contorted to a slightly peeved look, as his eyes narrowed at me.

He further tilted his head slightly to his right like he was trying to understand me right now.

"What's that supposed to mean?" his reply came.

"Don't act clueless. You'll only infuriate me even more." I retorted, with a stern unfazed look on my face.

Ivandor gave a short sigh and sort of ran his hands through his hair. Was it frustration? I couldn't tell.

"Giwa. It's not like that, I promise." he said.

Oh, so he did know what this was about after all.

"Then, what is it like?!" I found myself shouting at him.

He couldn't say anything. His mouth opened a few times to speak, but shut almost after. It seemed like he was looking for a way to put whatever he wanted to say in words, but it wasn't working. Once again, that look of hopelessness that was formerly on his face found it's way back.

Ofcourse, he couldn't say anything. I mean, what could he possibly say right now to justify himself?

"I texted you, Ivandor. Literally, everyday." I reminded him.

"I know, I-"

"You barely ever texted back." I cut in, finishing my statement with that look of disdain prominent on my face.

"Giwa_,"

"I tried and tried to contact you the entire holiday and you made it soo difficult! Do you know how worried I was about you the whole time. I was going out of my freaking mind thinking something really terrible had happened to you and no matter how much I tried to reach you, it was almost impossible! You completely just shut me out and you did it so easily. You made me so scared of even coming to your house, because a part of me felt you were doing all these things to block me out of your life!" 

"Giwa, that's not_,"

" And you made it even clearer to me that you were only trying to avoid me when you just suddenly changed your number out of the blues. You wanted me to stop calling you? Really? Is that what that was for!?"

"Giwa. Please_,"

"And then you show up in school after being absent the ENTIRE week, and don't even feel the need to let me know! As per, you're not even bothered at all, or in any way, even the least bit enthusiastic to see me after how many months and you expect me to not think you want to get rid of me?!"