71°

Remember still. Triple updates, this is the third and last one🤧❤️

I love you guys oo, make sure to enjoy❤️❤️

~GIWA~

327

That was my jamb score.

And believe me, my parents and Lola have been carrying me on their head and broadcasting my result to everyone they knew, bragging about how much of a boss they believed I was.

Lol, they were adorable.

I was even surprised the results came out that good. I mean, I didn't even give it my all. I was almost losing myself during the exam. Constant headaches amd body aches kept setting in, I thanked the good lord for actually helping me through it.

Although deep down in me, I felt, if I was physically stronger, I may, may just have done better. 327 is an epic jamb score anyway. I'm more than satisfied.

"Giwa, I'm about to go!" Lola whined, instantly calling my attention to her as she stood there, pouty sad faced, at the door of my room.

My face softened and I rushed over to her to hug her softly as she kept whining about not wanting to leave me yet.

"Keep soaring, Giwa. And keep being stronger, iyeh? All those your classmates, show all of them pepper!" She was telling me and I just laughed, taking her advice.

I smiled, quickly rounded up with putting on my school uniform and rushed downstairs so I, my parents and Nini could see Lola off briefly before she got into the car with Bolanke and drove off.

We waved her off as she left and she kept shooting her head out of the car window, blowing kisses back to us, waving goodbye, and screaming, "I'll be back, iyeh!"

I smiled, waving her off and laughing softly until she was out of sight, before Dad got me and Nini into his car and drove us to school that morning. Not before he and mum kissed us both on our foreheads and said sweet words to us anyway.

I felt quite happy and satisfied, if I may say.

These past two days I had spent with my entire family was truly everything. Truly. It was something I really cherished. In just these two days, they made me temporarily forget I even had problems. Temporarily got me out of that depressive state I was in before now. I almost felt lively.

For the first time since what happened, I actually walked into school confidently. I wasn't all happy and ecstatic. Neither did I feel like my life was completely back to normal, yet, I was okay with that... I guess.

I don't know why, I just did. Hiding out wasn't even in my plans again. I stood tall and held my head high, nose in the air and imaginary crown on my head, not giving a damn of what anyone thought.

I had a feeling the people that attacked me that night were my classmates.

But jokes on them, I didn't die. I wasn't even temporarily or permanently disfigured. Sure, I have a slightly painful leap in my steps because of the aching in my left leg, my lips are still visibly busted, and a bandage is wrapped all of my head, but still, even asides that, in the real sense of it, they had only bruised themselves.