43°

Yooooooo!!! I'm back, babiessss!!!😩❤️❤️❤️
I see we're now at 22k reads. Happy dance💃💃

Shout out to Rihanna_Adedeji because well, I thought about her today for no apparent reason😂❤️ She's a boss ass writer!! Y'all already know that by now!!

Okay okay, we move..

                                         ~GIWA~

                              "ON YOUR MARK!!!!"

The Sports Master's loud voice could be heard all the way from the track.

At his order, the Senior boys representating their various Sport houses in the 1300 meter race were already squatting in position according to their track lanes, all arranged in order, from the Blue House participant on the first track lane, all the way down to the Green House Participant on the laat track lane.

There was a whole crowd of spectators in the currently over-populated field that watched the student athletes so eagerly.

The very many students of Castron High present in the field all wore t-shirts and shorts matching the color of their various houses and sat by the left side of the field, in different canopies, according to thier houses.

As usual, SS3s' had a few adjustments to their Uniforms.

The parents sat by the right side of the field instead, having the teachers and other school authorities, as well as the students media team, as their close neighbors.

Everyone had their eyes fixed on the students athletes, who were already in their kneeling positions, on their own track lanes, focusing ever so seriously on an invisible target and waiting for the Sports Master's clapboard to be heard.

Well, It was the 10th day of February, and  also, the long awaited Interhouse School Sports Competition day.

At the moment, we all were watching the Senior Boys 1300 meter race that was just about to take place.

Instead of being anxious or rooting for my house's success, like my other Red House members were doing, I, Giwa Falade, had my eyes set on one particular individual that was participating in this very track event.

Ivandor Fejaun.

He was representing Yellow house, and at that moment, he was there, squatting in his position on the second track lane, and I watched only him.

Only him.

Don't even ask why, because I don't even know.

Ever since my talk with Shade last week, I had been feeling a bit odd. Like I was heading the wrong way. Heading for destruction, as Shade had insinuated.

I didn't show her that obviously. However, since that day she said all that to me, I had been feeling a bit uncomfortable. I had been feeling like Shade was right.

It hit even more different today.

I knew it was my period.

My period just had to start by this time!

Just Great! On the Interhouse Sports Competition day, where Ivandor was literally going to be everywhere in my face, doing one thing or the other for his house, it just had to start. Just so everytime I see Ivandor, I'll have to start rethinking my life, baa?