I Met You!

A/N : " Now here is a chapter for all of you out there! XD 

A: " Tomoe is sleeping due to injury; he will not be saying anything today.. 'Pouting and crying'

I met You!

Mikage watched his mother stroke Tomoe's head.. It was a good thing to see; The fox was reunited with a close friend, but in a way it was lonely.

His mother must of caught that.

"Why is your face distoted Mikage?" She whispered out.

The blond god looked over at the sleeping kid and sighed. Almost all the time he called him his son. Cared for him and feed him; but what about now?

"You know, " The woman smiled, " He reguards you as a honored person. Not just as a familiar; but as a person that was hurting and needing help. You helped him when he hated himself the most, and even though he denies that your like a father to him now; I have a feeling he won't always see it that way. He reguards you as a parent Mikage. Treasure it."

The god blinked in surprise and relief washed into him. He had no need to worry about losing Tomoe. The fox was attatched to this shrine. Tomoe wanted to be here as much as anybody did. Mikage smiled. Hewas happy that Tomoe knew a little more about himself, he was glad his mother was the one that helped that poor kitsune child long ago. Because if she hadn't, Tomoe would be far away from them. So very far away..

___________________________________________

Tomoe bit down into a ball of sasamochi and chewed slowly. Sobo had fixed it for him so he could get something into his system. Inari wasn't sure Tomoe would be able to hold it down because of his pain but the fox snarled at the idea.

He wasn't a weak person. He was the second most powerful demon afterall. He bit down again and sighed at the mouth watering taste. If he wasn't ordered to eat slowly he would have attacked it. Sobo must of known this because she smirked.

"You haven't changed a bit."

Tomoe rolled his eyes and chewed some more.

"Boy if you didn't have a wound I would hit you a good one."

Tomoe shrinked back away from her in fear. Then Mikage walked into the room with a few blankets. He sat them down and plopped down at the table. Mikage smiled and poured some tea for all of them.

Tomoe ground his teeth, Wasn't a familiar suppossed to do that? He wasn't sure he did everything exactly right. The kitsune couldn't train when he was injured. So he would have to wait until he healed all the way. The last time he wanted trained Mikage had tried to train him in the ways of entertaining a woman. Tomoe shuttered. Mikage needed a different hobby.

The fox was caught up in his thoughts so he didn't hear a question from his master. Inari flicked him in the head and Tomoe snarled evilly.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR!?"

Inari pointed at Mikage who was smiling like an idiot.

"I asked if you would like to hear a story from long ago?"

Tomoe grunted. He didn't care really, But he had nothing better to do so he just nodded and sipped his tea. He drank to quickly so his side contracted. The kitsune winced and Mikage gave him a worried look. Tomoe waved his hands to indicate he was fine and to continue.

Mikage smiled and nodded, " Me and Inari are gonna tell you ow we became friends, Right Inari?"

The harvest god nodded and leaned back, " Where do you want to start Mikage? Should I start or you?"