Trouble with Posion...

A/N : Hey Guys!! Don't be mad that I didn't update sooner, I was at lose for Ideas....( Total lose...) So Here's a chapter for you awesome people. Thanks for waiting!

Author: "Tomoe?"

Tomoe: 'Reading book' "Hum?"

Author: "Did you have Candy in your time...I mean when you first came to the shrine?"

Tomoe: " Whats Candy?"

Author: 0_0..........

What do I have to do?!?

                               Tomoe winced at the head-ache he had raging in his head. It was two days since his Sake incident and his head was still making him pay. The fox opened the shrines door and cursed at the sunlight hitting his eyes. He went outside and filled a bucket with water so he could wash the floors. The day was surprisingly warm today so Tomoe wore a simple Hakamashita. He bent down by the water and scooped up the clear water running by him. Tomoe put the bucket down and splashed the cold refreshing water onto his face. It was cool and crisp waking him up and helping lightly with his throbbing head. Tomoe wiped the moisture off of his face with his sleeve and porceeded to grab his bucket. The kitsune turned his head and looked around. Where was his bucket? He had sat it down.....

" Looking for this, Fox-Dono?"

Tomoe jerked his head around to look at the trees surrounding the shrine. That voice was strange. He had never heard anything like that before. Tomoe's ears perked to hear anything else that might be strange...Suddenly he was hit in the back by his bucket. The kitsune turned around and looked closely at the trees. What was going on? He turned his attention the bucket and swiftly bent over to pick it up. His hands wrapped around it. Only then did Tomoe reconize the warm sticky substance that was rubbed around it. Tomoe dropped the bucket with a yelp and looked at his blood covered hands. What was going on? Tomoe looked up and snarled at the tree line.

" Who's there? Show yourself! If you don't I will let my Fox-Fire find you!" Tomoe threatened.

He heard the voice again. It snickered, " Why Tomoe...The other Youkai were right. You are soft."

   Tomoe looked around him annoyed. Then a tall figure emerged. It was dressed in black. The black seemed to fade away at all sides like sand untill there was nothing there. It was as if the thing was just fog floating before him. The kitsune stood tall and looked at it curiously...

" Your not a Youaki..."

" No, But you are. Right Tomoe?"

" How do you know me?" Tomoe cursed.

" Because, this shrine is your home. I know everything about this shrine and I know everything about you....You live in the shrine right? So I know alot about you.."

Tomoe cocked his head. This didn't feel right. The hair on the back of his neck started to stand on edge and he stepped back. " What do you mean?"

" Your Master, He sure hasn't purified this place in a while..." The figure ran a long clawed finger across a tree. The tree suddenly started to rot and crumble in its place, Turning to ash as it fell. Tomoe stood there frozen. What was going on. Of all the people he would fight, this thing was differnt. The figure cackled.

" Don't get used to this place kid, It will be mine soon enough..."

The kitsune felt pain go through his chest. His home? This place that had just grown on him? This place wouldn't be his home anymore? No.....No....Tomoe wasn't going to left that happen...