Familiar's First Festival Part 2

A/N : " Tomoe stop pouting!!! It's to Cute!!!"

Tomoe: (Rolls eyes...)

Sake and Rain....( Now here's the Sake part! )

                        Tomoe tried to console his throbbing heart. He almost lost it didn't he? Right in front of Mikage...What could happen next? He tugged his Haori close and shivered. It was cold. Even the heated tables and fire-pits couldn't warm this type of night. The wind blew and the Moon shone in its full glory. Beautiful. Tucking his fan into his sleave he looked at Mikage. This was a festival? They weren't doing anything. Sighing he looked ahead and almost froze....Oh No.... There, by a booth, stood three Tanuke Girls from the Red Light District, and of course, He knew them. He veered from the path and started looking at a vase.

" Ah! You like that Tomoe?" The Panicking fox looked at Mikage and nodded quickly

" Y-Yes!"

                   He looked at the vase and winced....Crap...He just lied again...This thing was ugly....Mikage tilted his head to the side, " It's interesting....."

" Yes....It is..." Tomoe snarled.

" OH!!! IS THAT TOMOE?"  The white Fox froze....Oh crap, They noticed him. One girl ran up and snuggled his arm, while the other wrapped her arms around his waist, " Why haven't you visited Tomoe? We miss You!" Tomoe turned his gaze towards Mikage and winced. He was getting that disappointed look again. His shoulders sagged and he looked down. " Tomoe? Will you visit us?" Looking up he winced, " I am afraid not...I am a Familiar now." The girls looked up disappointed and they slowly pulled away from him." Oh...." The fox sighed, " I am sorry...." One girl smiled, " That's ok! You have a place to go home to now! That's why we don't see you as often. We hope you will be happy!" The girls giggled and walked away, leaving Tomoe behind Confused.....He had a home now? " So those were Red Light District Girls...." Freezing Tomoe turned his face towards Mikage, " Y-yes...." Mikage chuckled and pushed his glasses up on his nose. " Come on, Let's go to a booth and get something to eat."

"W-Wha-"

"Aren't you hungry?"

                      The white foxes eyes widened, "This man wasn't judging him?" They quickly made their way to a booth.

" Two heated Sake's please!"

              Tomoe looked at Mikage confused. Then he looked away and in annoyance hid his face behing his fan. " Here Tomoe!"  The Foxes eyes widened, " I....I can not drink Sake right now...." Mikage smiled, " Your week is up today! I thought you knew that." Tomoe opened his mouth to reply but then snapped it shut. Wrapping his hands around the warm cup, he took a sip. It felt good. Hot Sake on a cold night. Mikage smiled and took a sip.

"Mikage?"

"Hum?"

"I....I am Sorry.... I will try to be a ......A better Servant..."

"Servant?"

                                                 Tomoe looked up at his gods surprised expression. Why did he seem confused. He was a servant. That was what the contract made him.

" Oh!" Mikage laughed, " Your not a Servant Tomoe! You live with me right? And you eat with me and you Talk with me. Your not a servant Tomoe!"

" Than what ridiculous name is given to me? A butler perhaps?"