Grounded... Part1

(A/N: Ok Every teen knows what its like to get into trouble.... But What About a certain Fox Familiar. What happens when Tomoe finds himself in a tight corner along with other isses hanging over his head?)

Grounded.... ( SAY WHAT?)

      Tomoe grumbled as he ( Finally ) cleared away the vines from the Tori Gate. They had to be burned to a crisp and then cut by ( Get this....The Holy God Shears...).

" MASTER FOX! MASTER FOX! YOU HAVE TO COME QUICKLY! "

    The already aggravated Fox Demon scrunched up his shoulders in annoyance. Those annoying children with their high pitched voices were back, tormenting his sensitive Fox Ears. He already had a headache for some reason, And he didn't have an appetite. Tomoe bit his lip and turned around. What is it that coud be so urgent? A leak in the room? Because he had just got supplies for that, and had to focus on it. He already had too much on his plate so what could they want?

"What!"

  The small spirits flinched by his sudden outburst and the evil Black Smoke forming around his head seemed to come with lightning bolts and added thunder.  " Oh Master Fox...Um...Well There's a guest, a god in fact! Its... The spirits paused and swallowed what little hope they had left, Its Inari." Tomoe felt a wave of pressure and took a step back. Inari? Inari...The Guy with all the two faced Fox Familiars Serving him?.....

" Master Fox? "

"..."

"Master Fox, are you alr-"

"WHAT THE HECK!!! WHAT DO YOU MEAN ITS INARI!?!?!

Mikage's POV

    "Well, I smiled, " That sounds like my new Familiar Outside!" Inari looked at me disapprovingly ( Probably because of the cursing and swearing coming from outside...Oi, Why Tomoe?") Then they all stumbled into the door. The poor shrine spirits trying to hold back a scary and highly aggravated Tomoe. " Please Master Fox! Be careful watch your actions!" They pleaded, still being dragged by Tomoe towards the table at which we sat. Tomoe looked at them evily. " Who gives a CRAP, about my Actions?!" I bit my lip. My Familiar was being very disrepectful. I would have let him go to his room, but thats when he sat down and folded his arms. Tail wagging and teeth bared. He gave a death glare to Inari's Familiar and muttered something intolerable under his breath.

"See! I smiled proudly, This is Tomoe! My new Familiar."

" I see, So this under privilaged boy is your Familiar? I think he needs to be taught a few things don't you agree? He looked down at his Familiar ( Who, by the way, Was still getting a death glare.)

   I swallowed my anger and smiled. "Not at all Inari. This Famous Fox, Who has great potential. Is my New Familiar!" I looked at Tomoe out of the corner of my eye. He was sulking. Right in front of our guest. He had a death glare, and I saw how his Body would qiver from time to time. Not from Fear, I think... Maybe from... Absolute Anger... I swallowed my own fear and looked at Inari, plastering on my happiest Smile. Inari smirked, " That fool? Do you know how many people have suffered at his hands? Fathers lost daughters and sons. Homes and villages where burned down till nothing else was left. Women were kidnapped, and who knows what that Demon did to them." I again looked at Tomoe. He had turned his death glare to Inari ( Not good.) and it looked like he was going to explode. Inari laughed, and looked at Tomoe. " With all the Women you kidnapped you must of had fun, Hum Fox?" I felt like this was getting out of hand, But once again I was to late too stop the situation. Tomoe was standing up cussing out Inari, and he then Jumped kicked Inari's familiar. The Poor Familiar didn't have a chance. He flew towards the room in a flury of curse words and Blue Fox-Fire. I sat there in shock for a few minutes as various objects were thrown around the room ( Teacups, Teapots, Shrine Spirits..... WAIT WHAT!? Onikiri!!!)I had to put an end to this. If not for my friendships sake, at least for the Shrines well being. I stood and turned my head towards Tomoe....