Training and Humans

A/N: Hey guys!! LONG TIME No see.....'Pouts' I missed you guys so much! I come back and everything is remodeled?!?! I mean come on....My works box, It looks all tech and stuff!! I almost didn't know how to update. ha,ha... Anyway.....This Chapter might be long....Cause, I'm not holding back!! And, I want to start the second book before christmas...So if this chapter is long ( Like 6-8 Pages) Don't hate me!! It all fits! I promise!

Tomoe: 'Sighs' SO....The new book is to come out before christmas?"

A/N : " Yep! It's a gift to everyone!!"

Tomoe: " Hmph...What type of gift is that?"

A/N : ' Glares'

Dancing, Training ( In More ways than one ), And Humans......

          Tomoe picked at a loose thread in his hakakmashita and continued to read the book in front of him. It had been a slwo day at the shrine. Mikage was practicing for his Kagura dance and Inari was eating them out of house and home. Yeah. That was almost normal. The fox kitsune turned a page and sighed..Then there was a sudden bang from the other room. Tomoe's ears perked in aggervation. That iodiot Mikage......He jumped up and made his way to the dance hall. The fox paused at the door and peeked in, His curiousity was touched by the wistful sound of a flute. Mikage was standing with his bells. His movements matched the music perfectly, The dance of a god..... The fox sighed. He was a youkai but he didn't have the power that a god did Mikage kept this shrine in top condition with just his power alone. He wasn't exactly big in that department. His ears pinned as he watched Mikage in amazment... Mikage stopped and looked over his shoulder and smiled

"Ah, Tomoe! Come to watch?" He smiled.

"Ah...No. I don't  watch dancing..."

Mikage smiled, " I see....What have you been up to?"

"Just reading...."

         The blond god furrowed his brow, " Reading Huh? Nothing much to do?"

Tomoe clenched his teeth. What was he trying to say? " No....There's not. I cleaned every thing yesterday and gods don't eat much..." Mikage smiled.

" Is there something you need?"

Tomoe stopped and looked around. The room was glowing and it felt really good... A god's pressence... How could he be a familair to this guy? He wasn't anything close to being a familiar.... He wanted be though. He looked down and winced. That was wishful thinking...

"Mikage?" Tomoe tensed. He wasn't sure what he was doing, but it was worth a shot. Mikage had once said he was like family. Now was the time to test that. " C-Could...." He paused, " Nevermind..." He turned to walk away.

"Tomoe stop!"

The fox froze due to his binding

" What would you like to know of me? You were going to ask but you stopped yourself..."

Tomoe heaved a sigh and looked at him, " C-Could...I possibly be a familiar?"

Mikage looked at him confused, " What? But you already are....." Tomoe sighed. He should of known he would have to explain everything to this guy. Why was it that ever since he came to this shrine that he had to say his feelings? For years he had hidden them. He thought he had hidden it so deep that he thought that God himself couldn't even see them. His feelings.....His thoughts that made his head hurt at night. The night-terrors that had been torturing him for the last few days. Everything he felt, Fear, Care and happiness....It wasn't there, Or maybe it was and he just had hidden it so deep that he had forgotten about them...