Who did you say you were?

A/N: Ok, I'm just gonna start from where I left off so enjoy. ( I don't have much of an author's note cause I'm tired so stick with me Okay? )

Tomoe: " Looks at Mikage and smiles nervously because the shrine is nearly burnt down'

Mikage: " WHAT DID YOU DO!?"

Tomoe: 'Shrugs shoulders' " We had a pest Problem, They walked around and called me Master Fox...."

Mikage: 'Glares'

                I've seen you before.....

Mikage sighed and looked at Tomoe. " So are you going to answer my question?"

Tomoe got quiet and looked away. His face showed irration and he wouldn't look at the blond god. Something was bugging the kid, What? That was what Mikage was trying to figure out, But how? Suddenly a little idea popped into his head. It was an idea that would probably scrae the crap out of Tomoe but give Mikage a good laugh.

" You can tell me or....Mikage smiled evilly...." Or...I'll make them share a room with you."

Tomoe jerked his head towards Mikage and let out a gasp ( Oh gosh...Its the end of the world... Oh...Wait no its friday)

" You can't do that!"

Mikage smirked, This kid believed everything. He wasn't going to make Tomoe sleep in the same room as the shrine spirits. That would be weird for everyone, but still..." Yes, I can.."

Tomoe cursed and looked away annoyed, " They're annoying...." The fox retorted under his breath. The god smiled. At least this kid was opening up more ( Um....Didn't you just threaten him? )

"Who? Mikage forrowed his brow, Even though he had an idea of who The kid was talking about.

" Those stupid Baka Shrine spirits! They're arrogent and irratating!" Tomoe grumbled and hopped up on one of the shed shelves and sat down. Mikage laughed. Tomoe had better get along with those children, They were stuck with them. ( Their voices were like built in alarm clocks...Mikage didn't like it either. )

" They're not stupid idiots...They're kids and say what they see. Kind of like you...."

" I do not!!!" Tomoe screamed. His ears pinned and his face flushed in embarrassment, " And Stop calling me a little kid!!!"

Mikage tilted his head innocently and made a soft smirk, " But...Your the one that called me Mikage-y....."

" SHUT UP!!! WILL YOU DROP THAT ALREADY!?" Tomoe fumed and cursed.

Mikage chuckled and started to look around. He lifted several dusty rugs and frowned. The god was looking for a brown chest that held his dance outfit. It had gold swirls on it and was carved with hearts. A chest perfect fro a match-making god. Mikage looked at Tomoe who had sat comfortably on a shelf. His tail flicked back and forth in embarrassment and his teeth were bared. He would have scared Mikage if he didn't know how Tomoe really was. The fox moved in his sitting postion and tilted his head in curiosity. Mikage smiled. The fox was always bad at hiding his curiosity. The kids tail flicked and his ears perked. He seemed to calm down. Tomoe looked around the dark sun-lit room. His eyes searched around and he seemed interested. Then his ears pinned and he looked at Mikage hopefully.

" M-Mikage?"

The god looked at Tomoe confused, " Yeah?" (Wow...What a change of attitude)