Call Me Sobo!

A/N: " This is another chapter for you guys! You guys know Tomoe's wonderful Sobo in the Christmas stories right? Well...Here's when and how our Dear Tomoe met her and formed a bond with her, ( Even though she likes to aim her cane at him every now and then..)

Tomoe: " Your putting this on here?"

Author: " Yes, Its cute and adorable.."

Tomoe: " No its not..."

I Have Someone for You to Meet...

It had been a few days since Tomoe had the sleep spell cast over him. Mikage checked on him every now and then and it seemed that The fox was almost rested completely from his power drainage. Which was a good thing, Now Tomoe just had to heal from his injury. The kid was sleeping on and off; But Mikage caught him doing things around the shrine too. The blond god let him sweep but he said not to pick anything up or his stitches would tear. Tomoe had sulked but followed his orders. The last Time Mikage checked on him he was sleeping in a cuddled up ball as the wind whipped coldly outside. It was quite chilly outside and Mikage excepted snow to come soon. Sadly he had to remember that Tomoe was here now and he needed warmth, so he had to figure something out. Mikage walked in and looked at the sleeping figure on the floor. The fox was cuddled up but was shivering. Thats not good... Mikage sighed and pulled out a thick blanket and laid it over the kitsune. The kid gurgled and grasped it around him; Making the god smile.

"Lord Mikage?"

He turned around and spied his little Shrine spirits.

"Yes?"

"You got an invite to Lady Kureno's house."

Mikage paused, It had been a while since he had seen her. She was an old friend from long ago,

"Lady Kureno?"

"Yes Lord..."

He smiled and then looked at Tomoe. Lady Kureno was the goddess of the past and of time. She knew everything but the future. The women was something else and her personality was her own. Mikage sighed and tried to think about what to do. Tomoe was still weak and every now and then the fox would wince in pain from turning the wrong way. His side had been sliced open by a tree and the wound was deep. At the Time Inari told him it wasn't bad but that proved to be a lie to calm him down. The tree had broken off inside the kitsunes side and it was hard to stop the crimson flow.

Mikage remembered seeing the blood and nearly fainting from panic. The kid was out cold and felt nothing..until he woke up. A loud whimper escaped Tomoe making Mikage jump. He turned his head and looked at the child. He was grasped the blanket around him as if he was frozen stiff. He needed some winter clothes.

Mikage grunted and looked at the shrine spirits," I'll accept it, But.." He smiled, " I want to bring Tomoe. He's needs to be watched. He's stubborn and might tear his stitches, And Inari can't watch him because he has to get the harvest up before it freezes over."

They seemed to smile and jump for joy, " Lady Kureno is really nice! She won't mind extra company.."

Mikage chuckled and nodded, " I'll wake Tomoe.."

The shrine spirits froze and ran down the hallway screaming about how Tomoe would kill them all. The blond god sighed and pushed his glasses up on the bridge of his nose. Those children had no faith at all...

He walked over to Tomoe and shook his shoulder. A growl came out of him and he grasped for something at his side. The kitsune shot up quickly when his hand didn't find a weapon beside him. His eyes were slits but then turned normal when he saw Mikage.