Sleep Not, Dream Not

A/N: " Here you guys go, This is another chapter. I hope you like it!! I thought you should all know what happens when Tomoe is sleep deprived..Hehehe...
T: " What?!?"
A: "Your the one that dosent want to sleep. I'm just writing about it.. Geez..
T: 'Falls asleep'
A: "Told ya..."

I Won't Doze Off....

Tomoe had been sitting up ever since he had awoken. Mikage was quite amused by what was going on. Tomoe wouldn't even go to his room ( Which was rare for someone like him.) He would stare at a wall and let his tail wag in aggervation. He was annoyed; Partly because he was tired and the other reason because he was forbidden to work due to his wounds. It was his only way to keep his mind off of things and now he wasn't allowed to do it. He glared at Mikage and muttered something. His eyes had dark circles and the blond god knew that he would probably snap at any minute. Tomoe had medicine in his system for the pain and sleep was hard to fight.

     Tomoe let out a yawn and cursed. He couldn't go back to sleep. That human was there. The human that haunted him and scared him out of his fur. Of course he wasn't going to show his weakness to Mikage or Inari. They teased him enough as it was.  Tomoe moved to get comfortable; Yawning again.

"Sleep Tomoe...This isn't good for you."

Tomoe growled, "I'm not tired...."

Mikage chuckled to himself and looked at Tomoe. The kids head kept slipped to the side then jerking right back up again. No matter what Tomoe said. He was tired.

Mikage gave him a cup and tea and sighed, "Drink this.. It should help."

The fox grunted anx sipped it. He smiled a bit and nodded. Now Mikage knew he was tired...Tomoe never smiled like that. The blond god had to convince him to sleep ans the only way was to tease him.

"My, My Tomoe...I was thinkng earlier about how you could fall in love when you get older.."

Tomoes head shot up to look at Mikage and a deep scowl came over him , "What are you talking about?"

"Well...You get embarrassed easlily. Just to think of you kissing a girl makes me smile! It would be quite adorable!!"

   Tomoe's ears flattened to his head and his face flushed a bright pink. Then he got mad and then embarrassed again.

"WILL YOU STOP IT!!! And dont you dare try to plan my love life out!! Geez..." He trailed off and yawned again. He was mad and his tail thudded against the floor to show it.

"Okay,Okay....But I'm gonna love it!!"

"Mikage.." Tomoe growled in warning.

The god chuckled and held up his hands in surrender. The kid got embarrassed over the weirdest things.

Inari walked in and looked at Tomoe ( Who's hair was eveywhere and he looked like he was red..)  The harvest god sighed and looked at Mikage, "Stop teasing him. He'll tear his stitches and be in more pain then he should be! And you.." Inari pointed at Tomoe, "Sleep!! It won't kill you, in fact if you stay up this late you'll die from weariness!!"

Tomoe narrowed his eyes and smirked when Inaris robe caught in fire.

"TOMOE!!" Mikage yelled and the fox flinched. He waved a hand and the fire went out.

"You may be tired but I wont put up with things like that! NOW APOLOGIZE!!!"

Tomoe looked at Mikage surprised but then nodded slowly.

He looked at Inari, "Sorry...Even though your in idoit.."

Inari rolled his eyes. Tomie winced at a small pain and then sighed. He was tired but he couldn't sleep... That women would be there. That disgusting human who was covered in blood. Tomoe felt himself start to nod off and his head jerked up.

"Tomoe...Come here.."

Tomoe looked at Mikage confused. He then walked over and sat down beside him.

"What?"

"You've been having nightmares again...Haven't you?"

Tomoe rolled his eyes, "Tsk..I dont have nightmares! I am a powerful Yokai!!"

Mikage sighed, "Tomoe."

The fox looked at him. The blond god placed a hand on his forehead and the room lit up. Tomoe noticed one thing though. It was him that was glowing.

"What...." He looked at Mikage confused.

"Its a nightmare spell....It will help you sleep. It lasts for twenty years.."

Tomoe got quiet again and then, Trying to be his normal self without sounding so childish, Looked Mikage in the eye, "Will you cast it again in twenty years?"

The blond god smiled, "Of course I will Tomoe..Now sleep."

The kitsune yawned and nearly fell over in the spot he sat. Soon after his chest began to rise and fall in continuess slumber. Inari looked at the fox and sighed. "He's so stubborn sometimes.."

Tomoe let out a gurgle and rolled to his side. The gods looked at him; Both smiling.

"Yes...He is stubborn but, I think he has a great future ahead of him. What I don't know.."

A/N : Sorry this one is short. I'm on my phone.. Ill have another out soon...XD

END OF AUTHORS NOTE....