Dinner at Inari's Part 2

A/N: Here's that chapter I said I would write. It took longer than I thought though....I was

distracted by writing short stories on my computer....So....SORRY! I was trying to think of how to introduce this chapter since last time it left off at Tomoe chugging sake to calm his nerves... So...This has to be good... ( Hopefully...Too bad theres no Tylenol 500 years ago cause....Tomoe might get a hangover.)

Tomoe:"....."

Author: " What? Now your not talking?"

Tomoe: "Uh...."

Author: " Oh...So the Sake torture has begun.."

Tomoe glares and winces....

The alternate name to this chapter is.....

The Drunken Fox... ( Enjoy....Kind of...Ya know....I don't know where I got this idea.... But it's Funny!!)

Mikage's POV

I watched Tomoe take another long sip. Okay.....The Familiars around us snickered. Inari was watching Tomoe closely and I had a bad feeling... My Familiar was nervous, He couldn't hide it. Maybe it was because he was being accepted by a god, Or maybe it was the being a Familiar thing, But....Still. Tomoe sat his cup down and grimced. His eyes went glassy and then returned back to normal. He looked worried. Ok Past worried....

" Tomoe?"

" Hum?" He smiled fakely, and believe me...It was fake and forced. The short Familiar from the door walked up and bowed. " Hello Lord Mikage...May I interest you in anything special tonight?" The little fox glanced at Tomoe and glared. Oh I see.....Something was going on. I smiled, " No...Thank you anyway..." The small kitsune bowed and walked by; Stepping on Tomoe's tail. My Familiar yelped and then glared at the small kitsune. Tomoe barred his kanines and growled. Inari quickly started to move. The small kitsune smirked as Tomoe snarled.

" Oh What? Huh? Oh high and powerful Youkai-Familiar? You gonna hurt me?" Tomoe lunged forward; His claws extended. Suddenly Inari grabbed Tomoe by the back of his haori, and yanked him back. Then he shot his Familiar a look that made the small Familiar wince. All the Familiars left the room. I looked at Tomoe ( Who had started drinking more sake...) . Oh Great....

Author's POV

Tomoe slurped the sake in the cup...Man He was drinking more than he planned to. He was too stressed right now. Inari starred at him and sat down.

" Tomoe I would appreciate that you wouldn't kill my Familiars...No matter what they say to you." The fox grunted and slurped some more sake. His face seemed to color a bit and he suddenly snorted... Mikage looked at him surprised; Along with Inari. The Familiar placed a hand over his mouth and blushed...Then he snorted again. Mikage seemed to sink down into his seat. Inari furrowed his brow....

" Tomoe? You feeling okay?" Tomoe's face was flushed and he seemed to chuckle a bit...

" Hum? Oh Ya..." Tomoe fake- smiled.

"Um....Mikage?"

"Yep?"

" He's drunk..."

"Yep...."

The fox looked at them confused and propped his head on his hands..." Hey Inari....Youz got a w'really...Long beard....Ha.." The kitsune chuckled and let out another snort. Apparently that snort let out a chain reaction. Mikage started to laugh along with Inari. Tomoe cracked up laughing; His tail swinging back and forth...