A Cure and Past Regrets... Part 1

A/N: ( I have nothing to say.....He, He....So I'll Just Write now!!! )

Medicine ( I hope it's not Benadryl....That stuff is sick.....)

Author's POV

        Mikage looked up at the large shrine in front of him, regret starting to fill him. The shrine was huge. A bright red roof sat ontop of a creamy white building. Double doors with gold embroidery stood in front of him, with large Fox statues. Fountains with blue water flowed on each side of a red carpeted stairway that led up to the door. A Beautiful golden rope hung from the roof. The perpose of something so lovley was to call someone to the door. Instead of you knocking. Gold was intwined into the roof, Along with gold wheat and barley decorating the walls of the extravagant shrine. This place was much nicer than his shrine... Much Nicer... Mikage shook his head ( To get out of his Gaze....and to stop drooling...) and reached forward his hand to pull the rope. He was sure no one would answer, but where else would he go? Mikage was inturrputed from his thoughts by a stout fox familiar. The familiar was short with a cute little red and yellow Hakamashita. He had bright orange eyes and his hair was close to a peach color.

"Ah Lord Mikage!" He said bowing, "What brings you here? I will gradlly get Lord Inari for you."

"Um...I really want to talk to him now. I can get him myself."

    The little familiar looked at him and tilted his little head to the side and nodded. Mikage knew this was against a Familiars rules, but if Inari was still mad..( And knowing the grouch, he probably still was) he wanted to be the first to talk to him. Following the little Familiar into a golden room he froze. Inari was looking at maps and scrolls preparing for the Harvest coming up.

"Lord Inari! Lord Mikage is here to see you!"

    Inari looked up from his Scroll and narrowed his eyes. He looked back down and mumbled something about not having time. Than he folded the scroll and looked up with a blank face. Inari was always good at not showing emotion. It was his trademark. His I-Don't-Care look was famous amoung the gods, And here Mikage was standing in front of it. The glare that determined friendship in just a glance.

Mikage sighed and sat down, " First of all I would like to apologize about my familiars actions. I will not apologize for what you did though. I will leave that to you. The reason I have come is urgent. I would not have come, but you have great experience. So I have come."

"Experience? In What I might ask?" Inari laughed bitterly

   Mikage started fiddling with a invisible piece of string on his kimono. Lifting his eyes he bit his lip.

"With...With Foxes..."

"What!?!"

   Inari stood up quickly ( Knocking over almost everything in his way, Including the Familiar he used as a defenseless shield.... That Familair must hate his job.....) He quickly made his way to Mikage and stood in front of him. Annoyance pouring out him. 

"If you are asking me to help you with that thing, Than you have wasted your time! I will not help a Murderer!"

    Inari marched back to his desk and looked at Mikage Annoyed. He lifted his finger and pointed to the door, gesturing that Mikage get out. Then out of nowhere Inari's hand dropped and he sighed. Than he looked down at his Familiar and looked away. Lifting his head he stared at Mikage and winced. Running his hands through his chestnut hair he sighed and looked up.